Joni

Beth G.
on 5/21/05 8:52 am - Pelham, AL
Check the BB...someone asked about you. Read what the reply was...I hope noone knows where we are. Beth
Joni Just Joni
on 5/21/05 9:07 am - Sheffield, AL
I think she's talking about the sex board. I feel like if they knew, they wouldn't be able to keep it to themselves and would be posting some cutesy remark on the BB about it. I keep trying to lay low and hope no one draws any attention to me, but I guess I was just UNFORGETTABLE on the BB. It's sad in a way because I had a lot of people who loved me on that board and it's sad that a select few ran me off. And it's sad that I let them. But I want only love, peace and harmony in my life and I certainly couldn't have it on the BB. Wonder why I was such a threat to them that they couldn't bear my presense? Oh well, I'm done wondering about it. I'm just glad you all are here with me. As long as they think I'm on the sex board, so be it. If they're lurking here, at least they aren't exposing us to all their bullchit. I'm going to change my screen name back to Joni JustJoni since they know I've changed it. It would be easy enough to know that I've changed it because if they look back in the archives, there I am. And if they look at the roster of members, there I am. I really do need to create another profile. I'm not going to worry about it yet. Love, Joni
Dixie Chick
on 5/21/05 10:23 am - War Eagle, AL
I just posted for you too, my sweet! It was Gin C. Love ya!
Dixie Chick
on 5/21/05 10:25 am - War Eagle, AL
But, the roster of members is for EACH board, not all of them. My posts on here do not show up on the BB roster. Love ya!
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 369 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 789 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 463 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 445 views