Check this out..........

Dixie Chick
on 5/21/05 3:12 pm - War Eagle, AL
With Sincerest Apologies to ELLE! Original Post by Carolyn ~ at 11:03 PM CST on 05/21/2005 Alabama, AL Elle, I offer to you my sincerest apologies! I was laughing at you for your multiple post recently and now it is happening to me. OK FESS US...Who has the VooDoo doll and is casting the spells? RE: With Sincerest Apologies to ELLE! Response from Elle Felts at 11:44 PM CST on 05/21/2005 Tuscaloosa, AL - RNY (08/08/2002) ONE GUESS????? By the way, you're forgiven~ I love you girl. Elle RE: With Sincerest Apologies to ELLE! Response from Pamela Danford at 12:09 AM CST on 05/22/2005 Ashford, AL - RNY (06/22/2004) Hi Elle and Carolyn This Board must be haunted because there are a lot of weard things going on on this Board Someone is posting for ya'll and some of the post are disappearing and coming back and disappearing again.You can't reply to some post. Pamela
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/05 4:03 pm - AL
LMFAO sorry, that voodoo doll belongs to me
Beth G.
on 5/21/05 4:15 pm - Pelham, AL
Hi eveyone, I am at work and just found a minute to check this. I had to laugh. I miss you guys...I'm having sooo much fun here at work....NOT>>>> Beth
Dixie Chick
on 5/21/05 4:16 pm - War Eagle, AL
Hey Beth!! I miss all of you guys!!
CaydensNanny
on 5/21/05 4:58 pm - Sweet Home, AL
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha maybe they need TWO guesses instead of ONE.. Love & Light, Sandy
Joni Just Joni
on 5/21/05 7:10 pm - Sheffield, AL
Oh that is just too funny! Yep, they don't understand that there are two of us on here...so far! Looks like I got credit for something I would like to take credit for and didn't do. I'm glad they think I have that much power. I should change my screen name again to something more fitting to my craft.....hmmm..... Love, Joni who is cackling and saying "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!"
Randall Culpepper
on 9/14/05 1:27 pm - Guntersville, AL
Hi Lindy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 369 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 789 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 463 views
Ignore - testing