Sunday....pork chops??

Twirlygirlie
on 5/22/05 1:47 am - Springville, AL
Good morning all! I hope everyone is having a great weekend.....Mine's been ok. Up early this AM and already been to WalMart, filling up the pool getting ready to do the chemicals....wishing the sun would come out so I can get some color on my white butt! I took some boneless pork chops out of the freezer to cook today....any great recipe ideas? I usually just bake them but want something different.....where's sandy??? I see you've been posting recipes. Any great pork chop ideas?? Hugs, Kim
CaydensNanny
on 5/22/05 2:17 am - Sweet Home, AL
My favorite pork chop dish was to dip em in flour n spices and deep fry to a golden brown...LOL NOW.. I havent cooked chops since I had surgury, one way to get this CRUNCH in a healthy way is to dip them in a beaten egg white mixture, roll in crushed cornflakes and bake at 350-375 on a cookie sheet lined with foil, sprayed with Pam, for about 35 to 45 minutes, turning a few times in the process. I never really time mine just turn em and take em out when they are done. I use to use that Oven Bake for pork chops alot. It is like Shake n Bake, as far as being healthy I have no idea since I havent read the package. Another way is to toss em in the crockpot, and add whatever you want as far as seasonings, add a can cream of mushroom soup, fat free of course, and toss in some fat free sour cream and cook on high for about 6 hours, very moist and tender and delicious. I really love em marinated in some low carb italian dressing, then just tossed on the grill myself. I could eat off the grill everyday and it wouldnt bother me. If you want something different let me know. I inherited my mothers cookbook collection. I only have around 200 cookbooks! No joke, the entire Southern Living Cookbook Collection from 1972 to 2004, 2005 hasnt come out yet that I know of , I have the Toll House Collection and WHAT do I need with that NOW!... Betty Crockers Cookbook along with all the cookbooks Bellsouth puts out and church's from around the state. I even have Susan Powter's cookbook ( the stop the insanity woman..LOL) I will be happy to look one or several up for ya.. Love, Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 369 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 789 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 463 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 445 views