I need your prayers, please.

Linda H.
on 5/22/05 9:22 am - Madison, AL
Well I have an interesting day tomorrow. I need ya'lls prayers. I am hoping to change jobs. All this rides on what happens tomorrow. I am calling the director of opertions in the morning (from my current job, I might add) to see if I can come back to my old job. It pays more and the drive is shorter. So ya'll please pray that they will let me come back. I have a lot of people rooting for me, so I may get the job back. Also, at 2:30 I have an ultrasound to see what is going on with my gall bladder. I kinda hope it is the gall bladder cause I know that can fixed. My PCP also did all kinds of blood work on me to see if it could be something else. My symptoms are my stomach hurts after I eat almost everything. The upper part of my stomach. Right below the sternum. I have gas 24/7, when my stomach does hurt a lot of the times I want to throw up, but can't. I also have diarrehea. And what is weird sometimes I get dizzy and get all of the sudden I will get the shakes. So we will see what she finds out. My PCP is out of town tomorrow, so I may not here anything until Tuesday. I will keep informed as to what happens with both situations. I am hoping to start my new job on Monday, the 30th. We will see. Love to all!! Linda I am way below my goal. I need to STOP loosing weight. I look terrible.
Joni Just Joni
on 5/22/05 9:38 am - Sheffield, AL
Prayers incoming for you. Wishing you the best of luck with everything. You do not look terrible. You look WAY younger than your photo though! You must be feeling weird, after all you've been though, to be saying you need to stop losing weight. I can't imagine even losing one pound and I can't imagine ever even getting to have the surgery and lose anything, but to ever be able to say I need to stop losing weight...now that I just cannot imagine. Hopefully whatever is wrong will straighten out the problem. I'm sure the diarrhea isn't helping the weight loss. I wish I could give you some of my weight! Good luck with the job too! A shorter drive and more money always helps! The chaos at McDonald's would drive me nuts, but there was a time I might have been able to handle it. We love you and will all be sending good thoughts, prayers, lighting candles and all the stuff we all do so everything will be well with you. Joni
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/05 11:05 am - Moulton, AL
Prayers coming your way Linda! Paige
Twirlygirlie
on 5/23/05 12:01 am - Springville, AL
Hey Linda! Saying prayers for you.....I hope you are feeling better soon. And you look MAAARVALOUS DAHLING! Your weight will level out. My best friend lost 180 pounds and has struggled for the last few months to maintain at about 115-120. It took her a few months, but she finally figured out how to eat to maintain. You will get there! Hugs, Kim
CaydensNanny
on 5/23/05 3:47 am - Sweet Home, AL
Lighting candles for you Linda. I hope everything turns out okay. Let us know how you are as soon as you know something and you feel up to posting. Love, Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 372 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 796 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 467 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 448 views