Quote of the Day

Joni Just Joni
on 5/23/05 12:11 am - Sheffield, AL
Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician. Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. -unknown Love, Joni who just woke up and feels neither beautiful nor wise, but does feel pretty old. I need a case of Midol, if you get my drift. I'm goin' back to Looking forward to POST-Menopause...
Twirlygirlie
on 5/23/05 12:27 am - Springville, AL
Hey Joni! I'm so jealous.....I wish I could go back to today. I am overnighting you my case of MIDOL! Luckily I won't need it for another few weeks. Nothing like ten pounds of water weight to make you feel not-so-beautiful....and of course the zits don't help much either! Anyway, I'm so glad that at least we do have our "wisdom"......at least no one can take that away! Hugs and Chocolate, Kim
CaydensNanny
on 5/23/05 3:36 am - Sweet Home, AL
Wisdom DOES come with age!! I am feeling not so swift today myself, its called "theigottagobacktoworkblues!" I HATE that place but have no choice but to stick with it at least until I get through all my post op appointments. Insurance is the ONLY thing holding me there right now. Hope you feel better, I so look forward to menopause. At 46 you would think it had already started but no such luck! Love, Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 371 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 793 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 466 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 447 views