SANDY!!!

Twirlygirlie
on 5/23/05 2:05 am - Springville, AL
Your spanish pork chops were delicious last night!!! I will definately be making those again. Thanks and keep the recipes coming! Kim
CaydensNanny
on 5/23/05 3:01 am - Sweet Home, AL
GREAT! Im glad you liked them. It is a recipe I haven't tried yet but I will now, as soon as I can eat pork. I found it in my "Winning Seasons" cookbook. I love spanish rice, so I thought this would be something different to try. I have a friend in Iowa who is married to a Hispanic man, for over 25 years, she gave me her recipe for chicken enchiladas and spanish rice that is too die for. I will post them as soon as I can find em.
Dakota Mom
on 5/23/05 4:42 am - Montgomery, AL
Sandy, We make chicken enchilladas and they are full of protein. I use regular flour tortillas but just eat half of one. I think it comes out to like 25 g of protein and they are delicious. So easy to make! They are high in carbs and fat but they are a wonderful treat every once in awhile! Gail 10-oz canned chicken (or use fresh) (we use canned for convenience) 1 large can enchillada sauce (save 1/4 cup for topping) 1 cup cheese (any blend you like) I use Kraft Four cheese blend. 1 can chillies 1 can olives Mix together above items and roll up into tortillas. Generally makes 4-6 10" flour tortillas. Place in baking dish and cover with more cheese and pour remaining sauce over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. That is all we put in ours but I am sure they would be delicious with other items in them as well such as corn, jalopenoes, blah, blah, blah.
CaydensNanny
on 5/23/05 2:35 pm - Sweet Home, AL
Gail that sounds just like her recipe. I do remember it called for 4 chicken breasts but I use canned whenever possible, they were sooooooooooooooo GOOD! Thanks for posting this! Love,Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 372 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 796 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 467 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 448 views