Thank you so much!!

Linda H.
on 5/23/05 9:10 am - Madison, AL
I love all of you!! That was so sweet. I am doing ok. I was hurting so bad last night I thought I was going to have to get Frank to take me to the ER. But I layed (still in my shorts and shirts from the day) and fell asleep. I have been sore today. I went for my ultrasound and ofcourse she said it was going to take at least 2 days before my doctor would get the results. But when I was leaving the lady who did my ultrasound said that if I got to hurting to bad to call my doctor and they could type up the report right quick and get it to my doctor. Now that just makes me wonder. Does she think there is something wrong? What do ya'll get from that? I do go meet with my former boss at Mcdonald's in the morning at 9am to talk about me coming back to work there. Please all goes well. I hope they will take me back. I should have did things a little differently last time, but we all make mistakes. I will let you ya'll something about my medical problems as soon as I know. Hopefully I will find out tomorrow about my blood work. Love to all!! Linda
Dixie Dawn
on 5/23/05 9:58 am - Opelika, AL
Linda, I am so glad you are here with us. Sorry you have been in so much pain and I hope they find out what is wrong with you. Good Luck tomorrow. I just know things will go your way. They know a good thing when they see one Dixie
Joni Just Joni
on 5/23/05 10:37 am - Sheffield, AL
We love you Linda! We're still sending good thoughts and prayers. The lady probably said that to make you feel better and to ensure that you follow up if you get in too much pain. If there is a problem or they suspect there is a problem that needs immediate attention, they will be doing those tests quickly anyway. But if you do get to hurting worse, please call the doctor. I have a friend who has a friend who is in really bad shape right now because her appendix burst and she's a tough ol' bird and tried to "stand it," and by the time she went to the doctor, she just about had gangrene and almost died. So please take every precaution, even if you don't feel like it's important enough and get to the ER if you need to or call the doctor again ASAP. We need you around here, okay? Best of luck with McDonald's. My first husband was a manager at McDonald's and would bring home left-over food every night and that's how I got fat originally. But dang I love those quarter pounders with cheese! Wish I had one now....pout....but I divorced the ******* 24 years ago so he can't bring me cheeseburgers anymore. He doesn't work there anyway, but that's beside the point. Well, speaking of cheeseburgers, I'm hungry and am off to fix some supper, something I should have done hours ago, but was too tired to stand on my feet and fix something. I'm still too tired, but I'm hungry enough now that it's gotta be done. Then I'm going back to bed and listen to my fat cells expand....sigh. Keep us informed. We love you, Joni
CaydensNanny
on 5/23/05 2:45 pm - Sweet Home, AL
Sometimes these technicians "see" something on these preliminary x rays but can not tell you if they do or not because they are not liscensed to do only the Radioloigist can do that. It could go wither way, she may see an enlarged gall bladder, she may see stones or what she percieves as stones but cant say because she isnt liscensed to tell you, then again she may truely be just concerned for your pain and offered advice. I would take her advice, if the pain gets unbearable, go to the ER, tell em you had the ultrasound you just dont have a report, no sense in laying around in pain, just waiting besides IF it is your gall bladder you do not want it to rupture. Feel better soon! Love, Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 371 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 793 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 466 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 447 views