Checking In...

Joni Just Joni
on 5/24/05 8:24 am - Sheffield, AL
Did anyone miss me today? I have A/C! Yippie! Man, was I glad to get that fixed! They had it done by lunchtime and then I watched Erica Kane marry Jackson Montgomery on ALL MY CHILDREN.....finally! It took them about a week to get to the wedding, but they finally did it. Geez, I have been watching that show since it first came out and Erica was in high school. And I have watched her and Jackson fall in and out of love so many danged times in the 17 years he has been on that show and they finally got married. And I sat there and cried like a big ol' baby, boohooing and blowing my nose. I'm glad I live alone or there would be a lot of laughing at me when I watch my stories. Then Bo Buchanan arrested that a-hole Daniel Colson on One Life to Live, so it's been an exciting day for me. My two friends who were supposed to come over and help me today? Well, one I never heard from and the other came over, but we didn't do anything but sit and talk. But that was good. I enjoyed that. I don't know what happened to the other one. The one who did come over would have helped me move stuff around, but I had moved a bunch of stuff into the bedroom out of the living room and dining room, so there was no place to put the bed even if we'd felt like moving it. And I did not. After spending the night with no A/C, I have dragged all day and been sick at my stomach. And my right ankle is KILLING ME. Don't know what is up with that. I am going to try to lie down here in a few minutes and get some rest. My second friend didn't call until 2pm, so I didn't think she was going to come over either, so I was about to go to bed at 2pm because I was just beat due to the A/C mess. Then she called, so I stayed awake. Now I have to call my mama so she don't call the police thinking I'm dead. Then I am going to bed, directly to bed, don't pass go, don't collect two hundred dollars, just go straight to bed. I will probably sleep two hours and be awake and back on here, but who knows. All I know is I have A/C and A/C is a good thing! Also know I love ya'll. Ya'll have been awfully quiet today though. I hope it's because everyone is having a glorious time somewhere doing something fun! Love, Joni
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/05 8:31 am - AL
{{{{{{{{{{JONI}}}}}}}}}} HOORAY FOR AC! Now you can without being overheated! Yes I miss ya, and glad you're posting at least now on here LOL. I've had a wonderful day! Talk to you later when you get more rest! I'm working on history assignments now have to be done by July in order for me to receive my financial aid for Fall..... gotta go, ~*~beth~*~ -72.5
Joni Just Joni
on 5/24/05 8:39 am - Sheffield, AL
Beth! Don't be using ~s after your name. That ~ thing gives me the heebie jeebies! Good luck with your history assignments! ~ Love, Joni who loves Beth but don't like ~s
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/05 8:55 am - AL
LMFAO SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY from you Joni with that gun TFF Anyhoo.....I'll come up with something more creative than the damn squiggly... Some people just curl my toes........ I don't trust hardly ANYONE in this damn OH anymore....sadly...but there are a few good remaining Bama board crew just really REALLY disappoints me... There's so much sugar on that board it makes me DUMP just visiting it LOL ***now I'm not talking about everyone there...but the stars of the show...and I'm sure yall agree....just too much ass kissing for me going on there ok, sorry, had to vent
Dixie Chick
on 5/24/05 8:31 am - War Eagle, AL
Glad that you got your A/C fixed!! I have been cleaning out like a mad woman. I haven't even seen Dixie in days!!!!!!!!!! We are both in over our heads cleaning. Just did my 2 1/2 mile Walk & Jog dvd. I am tired! Must have water. Love all of you, Lindy Sorry that I have been kinda MIA.
Joni Just Joni
on 5/24/05 8:41 am - Sheffield, AL
You haven't seen Dixie in days! You don't need water! You need a Dixie-fix! Love you, Joni
Dakota Mom
on 5/24/05 8:47 am - Montgomery, AL
Hi Joni! They just now got to the wedding! Wow!!! I forgot how long they drag things out in a soap! Glad to hear you got your AC fixed. Get some rest girl and I will look for you after a few hours! Gail
CaydensNanny
on 5/24/05 3:03 pm - Sweet Home, AL
Glad you have AC. You are welcome to mine. I FREEZE to death since surgury. I never use to be cold, now I come in turning off the AC. If my daughter gets up complaining then I have to switch to my hooded sweatshirt jacket & gloves, I kid you not! I often sleep in em. Did Susan Lucci EVER win a soap opera award? I remember all the controversy but I dont remember if she ever won one. I haven****ched a soap opera since Luke & Laura got married on General Hospital. Guiding Light, Young & The Restless, The Bold & The Beautiful used to be my shows! Get some rest. I am starting day 3 tomorrow of my 7 day stretch. I have 3 admissions tomorrow, I will need all my rest! I am checking in but between having to watch Cayden in the mornings, housework and getting ready for work, this week so far has turned out to be busy and hectic. I need CALGON and one of those soap opera studs to make it all better! Love, Sandy
Twirlygirlie
on 5/24/05 11:55 pm - Springville, AL
Hey Joni! Glad your AC is back on......I think ac is the best invention EVER.....next to chapstick and vibrators (omg, did I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD????) Hugs, Kim whoobviouslyhadotherthingsonhermindthismorning
Joni Just Joni
on 5/25/05 6:46 am - Sheffield, AL
You did say that out loud! It's a shame they are against the law in Alabama. I think the BB would be in a better mood if everyone had one....hey Teann, remember what you were talking about???? Love, Joni who thinks Kim probably has better Mondays than most...
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 371 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 793 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 466 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 447 views