Rob & Amber

Dixie Dawn
on 5/24/05 11:00 am - Opelika, AL
Rob & Amber's wedding is on!!!!!!!! Don't miss it! Love ya'll Be back when it's over! Love ya'll Dixie whoismissingherlaptopbecauseit'sinfloridawithherhubby
Dakota Mom
on 5/24/05 11:55 am - Montgomery, AL
Dixie, This may be a really stupid question but who is Rob & Amber? Gail
Dixie Chick
on 5/24/05 1:15 pm - War Eagle, AL
hahahahhahaha Glad I am not the only one who doesn't know who they are! Love ya Gail and all of the special people on our board!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/05 1:25 pm - AL
Dixie Chick
on 5/24/05 1:34 pm - War Eagle, AL
Amber won Survivor or something and won a million. Rob came in 2nd and won a $100 grand. They both did Amazing Race & won, I think. Now, they are getting married. Oh well, something like that anyway!! I tried. Love ya!
CaydensNanny
on 5/24/05 2:52 pm - Sweet Home, AL
Thanks for clearing that up. I had no idea who she was talking about either.
Dixie Dawn
on 5/24/05 9:38 pm - Opelika, AL
Gail, I think ya'll have been hiding under a rock! Amber & Rob were the final two contestants on Survivor and Amber won the million bucks with Rob raking in a hefty $100,000. Rob proposed to Amber on the finale' of Survivor last year. Then they were on the Amazing Race and fought a great fight but ended up in 2nd place. They have really turned into reality tv's sweethearts. They aired their wedding planning 4 weeks prior to the event and it aired last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see alot more of them in the future. Love ya and get out from under that rock! Dixie
Joni Just Joni
on 5/24/05 2:46 pm - Sheffield, AL
I've already "been" to a wedding today. Love, Joni who still hasn't gotten to bed, but I'm going now for sure...
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 372 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 796 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 467 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 448 views