Secret Shoppers

Dixie Dawn
on 5/25/05 1:57 am - Opelika, AL
Any of you out there ever done anything like this? They want money up front and then money every month to maintain a webpage. Does this sound right??? Any input is appreciated. Dixie
Twirlygirlie
on 5/25/05 2:14 am - Springville, AL
Sounds like a scam to me......of course I think anything that you have to pay up front for is a scam Kim
Dakota Mom
on 5/25/05 2:23 am - Montgomery, AL
What is Secret Shoppers? I have never heard of that. Boy I do need to get out more! Gail
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/05 6:43 am - AL
Sounds like they secretly want your money, and make you THINK you are a secret shopper LMAO I can see it, someone going to Wal Mart in a derby hat, long trench coat, and dark glasses.......Who are you Ma'am.......Oh I'm a secret shopper Lmao Ok that was stupid but that's the way my mind works
Joni Just Joni
on 5/25/05 6:50 am - Sheffield, AL
Don't do it! A friend of mine and I did that in Florida and it was a scam. Everything they can tell you, you can find out for free on the internet. I'll explain later... My A/C was out again today and they just got it fixed, so I have to go to bed, but I will explain later..... Don't pay anyone anything...like I said, you can find out everything on the internet for free.... They do have secret shoppers, but you do not have to pay to do it! Love, Joni who apologizes that I don't feel like typing any more about it...just don't do it!
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/05 7:29 am - Moulton, AL
Dixie, I have been mystery shopping for years and most of the legit places NEVER ask you to pay a fee. If I have to pay then I will NOT work for them. BEWARE. I can't pass along some info if you'd like just feel free to email me. Paige
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/05 10:12 am - Moulton, AL
Let me correct myself....I CAN pass along info, if you want it you can email me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 371 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 793 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 466 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 447 views