Anybody wanna three-way?

Dixie Dawn
on 5/25/05 1:40 pm - Opelika, AL
I am going to take a shower and get ready for bed and then I'm ready to chit chat.... Any takers on a three-way call??? Love ya'll Sorry I've been kinda busy the past couple of days but please know I think about all of you all the time. You ARE my family! Dixie P.S. I HAVE A NEW PUPPY!!!!!!! My little Sugar Pie (shihtzu) and Mr. Lil Buddy are the proud parents of a baby boy (i think it has a winkie, haven't checked to closely yet). The bouncing baby was born at approx 11:30 this morning. I thought there would be more but will settle for just one since I know I will not be able to give it away!!!!!!! Now I have to think of a good name. I talked to Joni today and she said she was worried about me because she didn't think I had enough animals... Can you imagine 12 not being enough!!!! Now I have 13!!!!!!!! I was having a really bad day and feeling REALLY REALLY down and was talking to Teann on the phone about how I was feeling when I heard the little whimpers of the newborn pup. It changed my whole outlook today! God musta been watching me closely and knew that I needed a pick-me-up! Whew, long P.S.! Love ya'll Gone to shower Dixie
Joni Just Joni
on 5/25/05 1:50 pm - Sheffield, AL
You know I would normally, but I'm going back to bed. This medicine, while it didn't make me sleep much, will make me sleep a little more if I go back to bed, I think. I am so desperate for sleep...my poor body...that I need to heed its call and take care of myself, so there will be some Joni left to have WLS. I don't wanna die a loser. I want to live as a LOSER! Love you! Joni who thinks the puppy should be named Joni...unless it has a winkie. However, since Teann was talking to you when you saw it, you should name it Teann. You should post a photo of it so we can email you name suggestions.
CaydensNanny
on 5/25/05 3:30 pm - Sweet Home, AL
Not tonite hunny, I gotta headache and a whopper of a belly ache, my cramps sure are much worse since surgury! I hope this is what all his pain is and NOT something else. My grandsons got a puppy! Part Rottweiler and part something else I never heard of but she sure is a cutie patootie! Right now, her name is just "fwuppy" we are waiting to see what they end up calling her. Sweet Dreams Sandy
Twirlygirlie
on 5/26/05 12:33 am - Springville, AL
Congrats on your new puppy Dixie!! My newest little baby (1 year old schnauzer) is at the vet today getting 'fixed' so there will be no more little ones for us. I've only had her for about a month and already I am so very attached to her. I named her Lilly Belle. We have a heard of animals too...6 dogs and 5 cats .... the cats live in the basement because I am allergic. Glad your little bundle of joy brightened your day! It's weird how we always get exactly what we need! Hugs, Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 371 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 793 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 466 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 447 views