FYI

Dakota Mom
on 5/27/05 11:32 am - Montgomery, AL
The email that went out today came from the campus of Jacksonville State University. It came from their email system. Just thought you guys would want to know! My hubby lookd it up, he is a computer genius and knows how to do all this looking up stuff. Gail
Joni Just Joni
on 5/27/05 11:37 am - Sheffield, AL
Thanks Gail! The perpetraters just thought they were being anonymous, didn't they? What goes around comes around and those people who are doing this are going to get it in the end. Funny....Rebecca isn't posting anything today...wonder where she is? Love, Joni
HeathersLosin
on 5/27/05 1:41 pm - Oxford, AL
See, this bothers me because I live in Jville. Now I feel like I need to post on the BB to make sure everyone knows it wasnt me. When was it sent so I can give my alibi...lol. I have never used a computer at the University. I dont even know where the labs are. But, i am not the only one that lives in Jacksonville. I would never send anything like this out and I havent been on the other website either. Anyway, is there a way to figure out who was signed in to the computer when it was sent out? Love, Heather
Joni Just Joni
on 5/27/05 2:41 pm - Sheffield, AL
I don't know about that. You'll have to ask Gail since she's got the computer genius. I know no one here would think you did it. I have another couple of people in mind myself. I knew you would feel that way since it's in J-Ville. But there's been a couple of other people there who have been causing trouble, so I'm guessing it's them. We love you Heather, Joni
CaydensNanny
on 5/27/05 2:49 pm - Sweet Home, AL
Heather I would never think you would do such a mean spirited thing for even one second! You have a kind soul, and warm heart. Love, Sandy
Dakota Mom
on 5/27/05 9:43 pm - Montgomery, AL
Heather, We know you aren't the only one that lives in Jacksonville. If you go to the top of the page here and click on "Find Peers" then click "AL" then click "Show all Names" then sort by City, there are several people listed under Jacksonville. Now don't get me wrong your name did pop into my head first thing when Dale said JSU but I also knew Becky is from there and Shellie is from there. My resonabl guess would be that Becky snt this out but I don't know. I don't know why sh would b out there unless she has a frind that works there. Okay the "e" on my kyboard is sticking so bear with me. LOL!!! Gail P.S. The email hit my Inbox at 11:43 am.
HeathersLosin
on 5/28/05 11:04 am - Oxford, AL
Hey, I am clear because I was at work at 8:25am. Yay! Lol. I know that most people would not think it was me, but still even you had my name in your head. Love ya, Heather
Joni Just Joni
on 5/27/05 4:27 pm - Sheffield, AL
Wonder if anyone has emailed Jacksonville State telling them that a mass hate mailing was sent from their campus at 09:09am? I'm sure this is not something they would wish to be involved with, especially if there were lawsuits threatened.... Hmmmm..... The sender is getting sloppy. Like in mystery novels, it takes more and more for the criminal to get their thrill, so they start doing more and more and taking bigger risks and one day.....bam! They slip up and are caught. Yep, this will be "interesting." Of course, it's not just one person causing trouble. Even if this person is banned, there's a few others who will continue the cause. I'm just happy to be on this board with all my sistahs. Love, Joni who has had enough of the BB for today and is going to bed
Dixie Chick
on 5/27/05 4:49 pm - War Eagle, AL
Yesssss, I wonder if they have been notified?? Hmmmmmm THESE people will get theirs soon enough. One might get banned in a flash if she doesn'****ch her smart a^% mouth (typing) on the boards to the higher ups! I think she needs to take her pills.
Dakota Mom
on 5/27/05 9:55 pm - Montgomery, AL
I don't think University would do anything othr than ban that person from their mail system. For all we know someone could have logged into th JSU systm from their home but I don't know if JSU has an email systm that will do that. Once again the "e" is sticking on my kyboard. What is up with that? I need a can of air. I must have crumbs in my kyboard! Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 372 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 796 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 467 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 448 views