Quote of the Whenever

Joni Just Joni
on 5/27/05 4:52 pm - Sheffield, AL
By Marsha Sinetar. We are healed to the extent that we love ourselves as we are right now--blemishes, vulnerabilities and all--not as we wish we will be at some time in the distant future. Since I don't seem to be getting a quote up every day, I guess it will always be the quote of the whenever. Ya'll bear with me. Anyway, this one is a good one for WLS people, mainly me. I am trying to love myself, warts and all. I don't want to wait until I have WLS and reach my goal and have plastic surgery and get my finances in order and write a best-selling novel and get another motorhome and do Antonio Banderas right there in front of Melanie Griffith or reach all my goals in life. I wanna love myself now. And I do a lot better than I used to. I love myself more now than I did when I was young and thin and SHOULD HAVE LOVED MYSELF. I want to heal myself, inside and out. I've always tried to work on the outside so others would love me. Now I wanna work on my inside so _I_ will love me. Besides, what's not to love? Love ya'll, Joni who keeps saying she's going to bed and does not...
Dixie Chick
on 5/27/05 5:27 pm - War Eagle, AL
I am still up too. I need to go to Grrrrrrrr. I have too much going on in my mind!!! Been busy talking on IM & on the phone!
CaydensNanny
on 5/28/05 1:53 am - Sweet Home, AL
Good quote Joni! I learned a long time ago to look within myself and to love myself first, it really has made a difference.
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 371 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 793 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 466 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 447 views