Happy Memorial Day

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/05 6:21 am - AL
Hey everybody Sorry I was MIA over the weekend but BOY did I ever need that break from here (OH) I was welcomed home with so many emails. Sandy I'm sorry I left it up to you to pass on that post/email I sent you (if you did have to forward it several times, if not disregard this part) I hope everyone is having a great day! Who's off work today? Who's BBQ'ing? I'm cramming for my midterm tomorrow, so I won't be able to chat much today/night. (((((((HUGS))))))))) to all. me PS Who is the "newbie" Nil?
Joni Just Joni
on 5/30/05 8:30 am - Sheffield, AL
Hi Beth! It's just any other day here. I did send some good thoughts to the veterans I know of, but other than that, there's nothing going on. Good luck on your midterm! The "newbie" Nil is a terrific person! I will email you off the board and tell you who it is! Nice to see someone posting here! I've been missing all my friends! Love you, Joni
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/05 10:00 am - AL
((((((((((((Joni))))))))))))) I've missed you all, too. Where's the "rest" of the bunch? I need ALL the good luck yall possibly can send me! Keep me in your thoughts for tomorrow is ALL ESSAY Im sooooo nervous I don't test welllllllllllllllll at all! Love you2, Me
Beth G.
on 5/30/05 9:50 am - Pelham, AL
Hey Beth, Glad to see you posting. I was worried about you. I don't envy you about studying for midterms...It hasn't been long since I was studying in college. I'm actually thinking of doing online classes so I can specialize in wound care with my RN degree. I hope you do well on your exams. Hey Joni,,,,,Hey Renee..... Who is "Nil"....I think I have an idea but not sure. Beth
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/05 10:04 am - AL
(((((((BETH))))))) Hey I hope you're having a good day! Thanks for caring about me that means a LOT to me Yeah this midterm is a doooooozy all essay Congrats on your RN degree that is outstanding. I can't tolerate blood, needles, poop and people much LMAO j/k on the people part. Online classes is a good as long as you are disciplined LOL I'm surely not LOL thanks for the good luck
DiverDown
on 5/30/05 10:54 am - Master of my Own Life
"Nil Carborundum" is latin for "Don't Let the *******s Grind You Down" -- aka, check the Yahoo Forum -- I posted there! Suffice it to say -- I'm cool! Love you guys ~
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/05 10:05 am - AL
Ok kiddies I'm out. 10-4 I will be back in hmmm about 2 hours LOL (break time) Keep wishing me luck pleeeeeeeaaze
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/05 11:32 am - AL
Yahoo Forum???
Elspeth M.
on 5/30/05 6:00 pm - Over the river and through the woods
you have mail
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 371 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 793 views