Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah wa barakatuhu

utendn
on 8/9/06 12:52 am - Boise, ID
Hi all. I just wanted to post the salaams and the blessings to all. This board isn't very active but I thought what the heck, ya know? I am a convert to Islaam mash'Allaah and love it. I call the doc's office today insha'Allaah to see if they will schedule me or not for this surgery. My first choice is Lap RNY, so insha'Allaah I will get it. If you read this, please make dua for me. I read Nia Prettyface's profile and let me tell you, it was one of the best 1 1/2 to 2 hours ever. She has a great sense of humor and a determination that more of us could use! Anyway, just wanted to drop a line. Wasalaam, Winnie
Daydream_Believer
on 8/15/06 6:45 pm - Chalmette, LA
My du'a is winging its way to you now! Best of luck in your efforts!
Nia Prettyface
on 8/30/06 3:05 pm - Southern States, NC
As Salaam Alaykum Really hunh? That Nia gull must be sumpin'! It only took you 1 and a half hours to read all of that? You must have skimmed it! That profile is looonnngg....but I kept it for me. It is where I leave my emotional WLS stuff. There and on the prayer rug. SubhanAllah. How ya be? InshaAllah, all is wonderMOUS for you. I emailed you back awhile ago. I am always just so excited to hear from muslims. I just love muslims. And food!!! InshaAllah, Ramadan will be here soon. It is so funny, but during Ramadan, I get excited. Yes, for Allah and His mercy. But another benefit? ALL OF THAT FOOD! Yes, the fasting people have alot of food during Ramadan. At least they do in my neighborhood. InshaAllah, would love to hear from you. Dont hesitate to email at any time. I pray Allah find favor with you and your family. Ameen. Nia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ramadan Mubarak
mickeysantiago · 2 replies · 368 views
Helllooooo??? Anybody here???
BANDIS4ME · 1 replies · 324 views
Eid Mubarak
SassySamara · 1 replies · 357 views