Ketzela72
on 7/3/11 1:04 am
Good Day all--Glad I have found this forum and hope that it will assist me moving forward--I had my surgery RYN on May 30th and so far doing ok but not great--seems as though I may now be lactose intolerant--trying to keep track of what I eat as to how I react to it--so far chicken and salmon seem to be fine but not cheese at this time--thinking of trying protein drinks and will need to check for lactose in those as well--I live in Canada so will need what is available locally until I make a trip to the US for some shopping with more choices.  I look forward to some lively conversations on this board as we move through the summer and head in to the Yom Tom season in the fall--be well 
Keeves
on 12/26/11 11:26 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi! I had my surgery just two weeks ago, and doing well, thank G-d. I just wanted to post a little note to people who posted in the Jewish forum in the past. IT is pretty hard to find this place, so I suggest that we bookmark it (http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/jewish/a,messageboard/) so that we can come back more frequently, to discuss any specifically Jewish problems that we want to talk about -- holidays, kosher issues, etc.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Chanukkah!
Y D. · 1 replies · 245 views
Happy Passover 2012
HeidiA · 0 replies · 510 views
Hello....is anybody out there???
avivaps · 3 replies · 840 views
Ketzela72 · 1 replies · 400 views
Happy Hanukkah
HeidiA · 0 replies · 472 views