Karoake group

ANewSharon
on 12/1/03 11:58 am - Redmond, WA
Hey all! It doesn't look like anyone visits this board, but if you do and you live in the Renton, Seattle, Kent, Tacoma area and would like to do a WLS group karaoke night let me know! Email me at [email protected]! Sharon
Andrea Z.
on 1/13/04 3:44 am - Clinton, Ms
Sharon, That sounds like a great Idea. I m in Mississippi so Im guessing Im too far away to JOin ya'll But have a great time. Perhaps we could do something like that here! Andie
jmdacc
on 1/20/04 10:42 am - Bridgewater, NJ
Hey Sharon, I live in New Jersey but I travel to Seattle (kent, specifically) once or twice a year on business. I will be sure to send you an email with my next trip date. It would be awesome to meet up and sing while I'm there! Jen
Tiffany C.
on 2/1/04 5:36 am - Benbrook, TX
Wow what an awesome idea. I wish I lived closer. I'd participate. Tiffany in Texas
Shrinking M.
on 2/17/04 9:57 am - Sacto area, CA
Oh man!!!!!!!! It's too darn far!
kcanges
on 3/19/04 6:59 am - Arvada, CO
Gee, I'm in Colorado, but if anyone finds this and wants to do some singing, we'll hook up.
Laurie W.
on 7/4/04 12:26 pm - Fox Lake, WI
Hi Sharon, What a great idea. I am right now going thru the process of being approved ( hopefully ) for surgery soon. I also run my own Karaoke company in Wisconsin. I was really suprised to see interest for a gathering like this. I will remember it after I am recovered and plan a Karaoke night thru the support grooup offered thru the clinic. What fun! I really understand how hard it is to put yourself in the eye of the public when your obese. I do it every week. Some nights it's harder than others. But the real wonderful thing about karaoke is that you don't have to have a partner & it is an incredible self esteme booster. I will for sure follow thru. I hope your night turns out well. Sorry I'm not closer! Laurie
Rachelq
on 8/10/04 12:16 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Laurie, I'm a big Karaoke fan. I'm throwing a Karaoke support group meeting on the 14th and so far 34 people have rsvp'd!!! Just wanted to encourage you to follow through on your idea when you are post op (or pre-op - I have lots of pre-ops coming to mine). Take care, Rachel
Leonard
on 10/8/04 10:36 pm - Rancho Mirage, CA
Rachel, that party was SOOOOO Much fun! You are a wonderful party hostess!!!!!! I'm lookin forward to the next Karaoke party November 6th at Lisa's. Those s/f jello shooters and Blue Hawaii's were so delish!!! Leonard
Rachelq
on 10/8/04 10:43 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Sweetie, Are you stalking me??? Get back to the cali board boy! Kidding. Thanks. I just loved having everyone come to my home! It was a wonderful experience for me! Till November! Woo Woo! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Karaoke in CT
buffy_CT · 0 replies · 653 views
LA LA LA LA
silly4karoke · 2 replies · 350 views