22 hours from the darkside

isaiah54mom
on 1/28/09 12:32 am - bartlesville, OK
OH Family,
Whew, I am 22 hours from my revision to the DS. I cannot believe it is finally here. My surgery is 8AM Thursday. I am so grateful for this second chance. If prayer is a part of your personal habit please please please remember me. My surgery is open and I have a huge hernia...a gift from my failed VBG. My surgeon is not going to close the wound. He is going to do a wound vac. Kccruisercats is my angel. She will post to the boards my progress.Another OH member  mjk39 is opening her home to me this evening. Her mom will accompany us to the hospital and stay with me during my surgery. OH is a wonderful community. The level of love and compassion is unsurpassed. I will be in the St. Francis Hospital in Topeka KS. As soon as I am able I will be back on. Anyone who takes the time to pray or send goodwill will be greatly appreciated. I am a widow and my children live in a different state. OH, thank you for being my family. I am so very grateful. Everyone move over. Make room on the losers bench for me. I am going to rock this DS!!!!
love and blessings
Mz jojo 22 1/2 hours from being a "switch sistah"

HW/ SW/CW/GW
427+/427/148/150

ladygar
on 1/29/09 6:37 am
I will be thinking of you..  You are about a hour from me... so I send good thougths your way!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6493 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6399 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7853 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6888 views