Support Group to Meet 8/8/09

marylaw
on 8/1/09 11:38 pm - Winfield, KS
Hi, Everyone.
Just a reminder to those in the south central KS area that the Winfield L.I.G.H.T. (Losing Inches, Getting Healthy Together) Support Group will meet August 8, 2009 (the 2nd Saturday monthly), from 2-3 p.m., at the E-Free Church Library, 3725 East 9th Avenue, in Winfield. There will be good information and great fellowship. Everyone will leave with an OH Magazine, info. sheets (including recipes), and bariatric vitamins samples. Y'all come! :)
Blessings,
Mary
"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how BIG your God is!"

ObesityHelp Support Group Leader and Support Group Coach
MaryKelly50
on 8/21/09 5:22 am
Are you aware of any support groups in the Southwest part of our state?  I have just returned home from Lap RNY and would like to get involved in a support group.  Thanks..

marylaw
on 8/21/09 6:33 am - Winfield, KS
Unfortunately, no, but keep in mind that I haven't had my own group for very long (8 months). I would recommend that you post a message here, asking about that. If there are any, you'll surely get a reply. Good luck in finding a support group close enough to fit your needs.
While I know it's not the same, if there's anything I can do, as an OH Support Group Leader and Coach, I'm here for you. You can PM me anytime or call (just ask for my phone #). It know it wouldn't be the same as an in-person group meeting, but if it was all you had, it might work for you.
Blessings,
Mary
"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how BIG your God is!"

ObesityHelp Support Group Leader and Support Group Coach
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6494 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6400 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7853 views