Need Some Friends

mascharnhorst
on 1/21/11 11:37 am - Wichita, KS
I live in Wichita, KS and am finding that I don't have quite as many friends as I thought. My husband and I enjoy having people over to play games both video and others like Catan and Upwords. We also enjoy going out, we're just not big drinkers. We'd like to make some new friends to do things with that also understand what we're going through since my bypass a couple weeks ago. Individuals and couples welcome!

BunnybarJ
on 4/2/11 6:00 pm - wichita, KS

hi i'm from wichita too....i see that you had your wls done in wichita and was wondering how it went? how did you like the doc ect? i'm not sure how old you are but i'm 42  but act younger lol i'd love to talk to you.

kitkat242
on 11/18/11 10:52 pm
I am from Wichita and my surgery done with Dr. Villanueva as well. I have friends but none who understand what I go through as a WLS patient. I have even lost a few or they have become distant as I have lost weight. I am 30 years old have three kids 19 yo stepson, 11 yo son, and 10 yo daughter. My husband is military and currently deployed he is 40 yo and we have been together for 13 years. If you are still looking for friends in the area feel free to find me on FB at www.facebook.com//gotrootgirl It would be nice to have a friend who understands WLS.

Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6482 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6390 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7846 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6879 views