Using this board

Click
on 8/3/03 3:38 am
OK, I know there are more people than a few of us reading this board. Come on out and start posting please. This board is so not the fast moving pace of the main board and I have yet to see someone not get a question answered, even if by just one person. I personally would LOVE to see more responses to the Goal/Accomplishments question. I KNOW many more of you are doing things, or have goals to do things, are pre-op with questions, are post-op with questions or just plain want to chat. PLEASE share those things with us. We can all learn from other people's questions/comments. I have no problem saying that I'm a lurker on the main board, but mainly because it moves so fast that I never seemed to get answers when I was asking them pre-op. I'm hoping to see the Kansas board grow much more than it has. Big Hugs to all! Sharon
Fran L.
on 8/3/03 11:24 am - El Dorado, KS
Had a hard time finding this particular board.. thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction.. will be on alot now.. wls is scheduled for Sept 15th and things keep popping up about it... will post some questions about it soon. Thank you again for the direction. Best wishes to one and all !! Fran
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6494 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6400 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7854 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6888 views