Does everyone have to pay for fills????????

rbygrl
on 4/11/08 1:42 am - mays landing, NJ
If so, can you tell me how much and how often you get filled. I think my doc is quite high. $200/fill, Thanks Dotti

Dawnieb114
on 4/11/08 1:46 am
My fills are paid my my insurance company.  I get a fill every 4 to 6 weeks.
This one time....in
Band Camp.....

on 4/11/08 1:48 am - Crestwood, KY
I'm a self-pay.  My fills are $100.  A regular office visit (no fill) is $80 although they run these through my insurance anyway.  I just got the EOB for the first one like this and they paid it!!!  I only have to cover $36.
~BECKA~   Start - 254 / Current - 172.6 / Goal - 160
  Just another Bariatric Babe!! 

Dobbie C.
on 4/11/08 1:53 am - Houma, LA
My fills are free for the first year....not sure how much after.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - 
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)
rbygrl
on 4/11/08 1:55 am - mays landing, NJ
Lucky you. There are notices posted everywhere that we pay the money at the time of service. The 1st one is free though, I think. I have Medicare and not sure if they will cover them but I will try. Thanks Dotti

Jean M.
on 4/11/08 1:56 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Dotti, My fills are covered by my insurance as a regular office visit with a $5 co-pay. My surgeon bills my insurance $134 and gets reimbursed $85.   Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Candi Y.
on 4/11/08 1:56 am - Cottonwood, AZ

Everyone is so VERY different with when fills might be needed, I have not had a fill since MAY '07 and of course they were FREE for the first year......  I beleive mine will be $100 because I am a self-pay as well.  Just hope your not someone *****quires fills very often!!  Good Luck!

Kim S.
on 4/11/08 2:08 am - North of Boston, MA
My fills are covered by my insurance, I pay a $25 office visit co-pay.  The doctor's office bills the insurance $350 for the fill plus $110 for seeing the doctor.
Kim

Down 95+ pounds and still trucking along

daydreambeliever
on 4/11/08 2:09 am - Somewhere in beautiful, TN
My fills were free for the first year and now I pay a $15.00 co-pay to my insurance.  I can go for months now without a fill.
*~ Heidi ~*

debbiejean58
on 4/11/08 2:15 am - Antioch, TN
I have new insurance this year so I now have to pay $150 for fills but hopefully I won't have to have any more since I am at goal.

Most Active