Feeling a bit too tight, feel like the food is right up in your throat?

betorah
on 6/18/08 12:07 am - West Hartford, CT
I've discovered a new techinique to help deal with band tightness -- the big O.  That's right, the ******  Now, I've put lots of intense effort and study into this discovery and it seems to work every time.  I know what you're thinking -- my significant other isn't always available or I don't have a significant other.  Ladies and gentleman, if you're an adult, you know how to take this matter in hand and achieve it yourself (and in a much more efficient manner than your significant other.)  Give it a try. And just so you know -- I am entirely serious about his post.

Starting Over
on 6/18/08 1:33 am - MI
Listening real close.. ..is that a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i'm hearing?  sooooooooooo tell me.. besides *that*.. what *else* does the ****** do?

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint-Exupery 

betorah
on 6/18/08 1:40 am - West Hartford, CT
I don't need no stinking electronics! Thanks for asking -- because there are other benefits. ****** as a Diet Tool The benefits of ****** include a better chance that you will stick to that strict diet. During sexual stimulation, the production of the chemical phenetylamine (known to curb the appetite) increases. Seratonin levels in the brain also become elevated during sexual activity and can promote a sense of well-being that has a calming effect on cravings, such as those for junk food or cigarettes. ****** as Stress Relief ******s are natural stress-relievers, one of the benefits of ****** During sexual activity, the parts of the female brain responsible for fear, anxiety and strong emotion begin to relax. Here is how it works. Throughout the day, the body and mind goes through many physical and psychological challenges, and when you engage in sexual activity or masturbate to achieve ****** that stress can be reduced by the release of endorphins. Endorphins are powerful compounds that resemble opiates and are also known to be the bodys natural pain-killers. Hence the reason why sexual activity is often encouraged to cure headaches and menstrual cramps, as the release of endorphins can increase pain tolerance by as much as 70%. Other Benefits There are many chemical reactions that occur within our bodies and many of them will happen when we experience ****** Right before sexual climax, the level of DHEA in the body spikes to several times its normal level. DHEA is a natural steroid hormone known to improve brain function, the cardiovascular system, fat metabolism, boost the immune system, and promote healthy-looking skin. It is even said to possess anti-aging properties. The benefits of ****** also include the release of oxytocin, a hormone that acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain. It is believed to be involved in bonding or social recognition, and also the formation of trust between people. The hormone oestrogen is also released when the body achieves ****** A study by behavioral endocrinologist, Dr. Winifred Cutler, indicates that women who engage in weekly sexual activity have higher levels of oestrogen in their blood, which can lead to a healthier cardiovascular system, lower bad cholesterol, increase the level of good cholesterol, add to bone density and give you suppler skin. According to Dr. Cutler, regular sexual activity can also regulate a womans menstrual cycle.

Starting Over
on 6/18/08 1:41 am - MI
Thanks for explaining.. sorry for assuming..  can't wait for Bette to find this post!.. Heh!..

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint-Exupery 

Bette B.
on 6/18/08 2:27 am
Sorry for the delay. I was in the ladies' room, slapping one out.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

betorah
on 6/18/08 1:43 am - West Hartford, CT
I've been waiting.  I'd think she'd be all over this, as my husband says -- like white on rice!  Frankly, I'm amazed at the lack of giggly bandsters pouncing all over this post. 

Starting Over
on 6/18/08 2:02 am - MI
Me too.. and the info is really pretty amazing.. I think my hubby has some work to do..

Bette B.
on 6/18/08 2:29 am
Yeah, kids, I'm sorry to disappoint. I'm busting my hump trying to get a show done in 7 days.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

betorah
on 6/18/08 2:03 am - West Hartford, CT
Just ate lunch and I'm feeling a little tight.  Must run.

Lynn M.
on 6/18/08 2:11 am - Hartford, CT
All I can say is wow I usually get up and walk around and try to force it to work its way down lol. But that is inventive and creative, and trust me there is very little that catches me off guard, but I have to say I was not expecting waht you said not even remotely

Lynn

Most Active