Quest Diagnostics????

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/08 11:46 am - Landing, NJ
VSG on 02/27/12
 Soooo my Pre-Op is on Friday at 9am.  I received a call today from the Surgeons Office that they don't have my blood work......WTF!  I gave blood on March 26th!!!! and Quest never forwarded the results.  Same thing happened with my Psych.  So trying to get in touch with anyone at Quest is impossible, they just won't call me back!  What should I do??  I need those results faxed to the office before my pre-op.
LapBanderKiKi
on 9/9/08 11:48 am - CA
Ask you surgical coordinator to call and request the results...they should know exactly who to contact.

Best of luck to you

k

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/08 11:50 am - Landing, NJ
VSG on 02/27/12
 Yeah I did and they never called me back to let me know whether they got it or not...
This one time....in
Band Camp.....

on 9/9/08 11:50 am - Crestwood, KY
Don't pre-op labs need to be taken RIGHT BEFORE the surgery?  Seems like 5 months ago would be old info.
~BECKA~   Start - 254 / Current - 172.6 / Goal - 160
  Just another Bariatric Babe!! 

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/08 11:53 am - Landing, NJ
VSG on 02/27/12
 These were the initial blood tests that why I'm so angry... I know I will be giving blood again right before the surgery too
This one time....in
Band Camp.....

on 9/9/08 11:56 am - Crestwood, KY
Well that makes sense!

I was just wondering if you were chasing something that might be null and void at this point.  I ALMOST had to get a new EKG because I was 1 week over the 6 month window when I had my surgery.  Had to do a little fast talking on that one!

Good luck and kick some butt!

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/08 11:59 am - Landing, NJ
VSG on 02/27/12
 Thanks thats what I'm thinking I just wish they would have told me that today... how long do you think it would take to get results back if I had a blood test tomorrow?
This one time....in
Band Camp.....

on 9/9/08 12:02 pm - Crestwood, KY
If they do it inhouse or in the hopsital I'd say 2 or 3 days max if not 24 hours (depending on the test of course).  If it goes out of house you might have to tack on another day?  Maybe a more medical person will chime in on this one.

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/08 12:07 pm - Landing, NJ
VSG on 02/27/12
 I hope so because I'm gonna be really frustrated if my date gets pushed back because of this.
(deactivated member)
on 9/9/08 12:11 pm - North of NYC
Labs will be back in 24 hours.  I PM'ed you w/ my phone number.  Call me and I'll help you get this taken care of.
Most Active