3 months out

curiousmommy
on 3/10/09 1:53 pm - beulah, ND
Tomorrow will be 3 months since I had my surgery. It seems like forever!! I am quite disappointed but yet challenged all at the same time. MY goal that I had was to loose 50 lbs. in 3 months. Well, I cant get past 45 lbs to save my life. I even took the plunge & did a spinning class. I know that I have not eattin 100% to the plan but I seriously have not been back to the old ways at all.
So, MY new goal is to loose 15 more lbs. before I leave on April 20th to go visit my family in VA. The last time they saw me was 2 weeks pre-op. Some of them know that I have had the surgery & I think they are expecting me to be skinny. I keep trying to explain that it doesnt work what way but you know how some people are. I really wanted to show up looking (not to mention) feeling better.
Michael & I have been planning our summer vacation which will start June 26 & I just want to be a 12/14 by then espically since a water park is involved & that means a bathing suit. I want to be able to enjoy it without worrying over how I look.
I am currently a loose 18...I hope its possible!!!

So, its time to get serious again, I need to push myself more at the gym & plan my meals out.
63 LBS GONE IN 8 MONTHS
THEN I GOT PREGNANT. (TAKE THAT PCOS)
CURRENTLY 9 WKS WITH NO GAIN
UNFILLED BUT AFTER BABY IS BORN
WILL BE LOOSING WITH THE REST OF YOU.

nikishamarie
on 3/10/09 2:03 pm
You are doing great!  I am almost 6 months and am at 40 lbs. 
Be proud.  Its not the gastric, but its healthier 1 day at a time!  Enjoy your visit!
philly2dc
on 3/10/09 10:57 pm
Hey girlfriend,

You are doing great and I am proud of you, you have really lost alot even if you don't think so.  I know you will be happy once you have gotten to your goal.  Great Job

pitablond
on 3/10/09 11:14 pm - Harrisburg, PA
That is amazing!!  You have made it under 200lbs!   

~*Ashley*~ Highest weight: 330ish   Current weight: 198

curiousmommy
on 3/10/09 11:41 pm - beulah, ND
thanks girls...i know that its great but I just mad that this month was my loss was only 5 lbs!!  I am hoping my next fill (tuesday) will help me accomplish my goals.

I am so greatful for the weight I have lost & I do feel better but I think I put alot of expectations on myself & kinda left myself down.
63 LBS GONE IN 8 MONTHS
THEN I GOT PREGNANT. (TAKE THAT PCOS)
CURRENTLY 9 WKS WITH NO GAIN
UNFILLED BUT AFTER BABY IS BORN
WILL BE LOOSING WITH THE REST OF YOU.

ordiefam
on 3/10/09 11:48 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Congrats on your weight lose!  I think you are doing AWESOME!! I know it is hard when we have expectations of where we should be and sometimes our bodies just don't want to go that way.  But i think you are doing great for 3 months out!

Jean B.
on 3/11/09 2:05 am - St. Paul, MN
You had lap band surgery. The expectation is to lose 1-2 pounds a week, and some weeks/months will be better than others. This is a life-long change you have committed to following. It will happen. You are doing great - do not beat yourself up!
Jean B.

267/237/171/149      1st nurse's visit/surgery/current/goal
down 66 lbs. since surgery; 96 lbs. total

lyndi_moon
on 3/11/09 12:27 pm - TX
You are doing great!  Congratulations!!!!  :-)
Most Active