2 year Bandiversary X-post

lyndee
on 6/12/09 6:05 am
Two Years!!! OMG, how time flies. I can not believe it.

In two years I have lost a total of 63 Lbs. that is as of today.

I thought I would have lost way more than that in Two years but I had problems reaching restriction.

I am happy that the band has kept me from gaining. I know without the band I would have gained 63 lbs. in these Two years.

I am at a good fill level right now, I think, and I hope that being able to swim this summer I will lose some more weight.

I am trying to make better choices and follow the rules. Sometimes it is hard, but really not as hard as most of the diets I have been on.

I would do it again, like I said it has kept me from gaining and I have lost 63 Lbs. really that is a big chunk of weight:).

So I will keep on keep'in on....

The opinions expressed by Lyndee are for entertainment purposes only. If I have offended anyone, I apologize. This includes, but is not limited to, the moderators, members of PETA, all unions, liberals, conservatives, SAHMs, WAHMs, gays, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, jews, christians, agnostics, atheists, buddhists and all other religions, the mentally challenged, witches, bitches, the truly stupid and anyone or anything else I may have forgotten. Thank you!

Terri D.
on 6/12/09 6:19 am
Congratulations, and continued success!! 
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools speak because they have to say something." Plato

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be critized anyway." Eleanor Roosevelt

(deactivated member)
on 6/12/09 6:28 am - St. Charles, MO
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think the key to weight loss success is not necessarily losing it, but keeping it off and you've successfully done that!! WAY TO GO!! 
Brenda C.
on 6/12/09 6:38 am - Toledo, OH
 Congratulations on your bandiversary and your success with your band.  Any weight loss is a success.  Good luck as you continue on your journey.

Brenda C.

Surgery Weight  288 lbs      Current Weight 182 lbs**    Goal Weight  160 lbs

Changed Goal Weight after Doctor's suggestion to 170 lbs.   Height  5'7"

**Had a 17 lb gain after being bad and entertaining my old friend "Sweets"

Jerry B.
on 6/12/09 6:48 am - Henderson, KY
Congratulations !!!! And I LOVE your disclaimer, but you had to forget somebody, who/whom could it be???? Mickey Mouse?

My goal at 1st year bandiversary is to "Stand sideways, stick out my tongue and LOOK LIKE A ZIPPPER."

INCLUDES 54.2 POUNDS LOST PRE-OP
ordiefam
on 6/12/09 7:09 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Congratulations on your anniversary!  I love your positive outlook on the band! It is always nice to hear from the Vets on how they are doing.

Krista C.
on 6/12/09 9:05 am - Quispamsis, Canada
So good to see you here Lyndee :) I see you at the "other" spot although I don't say much over there :) Would LOVE to see you here more!

Happy Bandiversary and congrats on the lbs gone forever.

wattscpa1
on 6/12/09 12:45 pm
Congrats on your anniversary and on your weight loss.  That was so gracefully put, because I'm with you.  I don't know where I'll be with my weight loss in 2 years, but I know it would be a lot higher than I am right now if I had not gotten this band!!!  Thanks for another good way to see my band.

Sabrina
Sabrina
1st fill 6/29/09 2cc, 2nd 8/30/09 2 cc
Starting W 302, Surgery W 289, Current W 254, Goal 170

Nicole O.
on 6/12/09 3:01 pm - Jim Thorpe, PA
RNY on 11/25/19
Glad to hear from someone else how they are doing years after the operation glad you kept it off I'm so happy for you. I know without getting the band one I will gain and not lose

debbiejean58
on 6/12/09 3:29 pm - Antioch, TN

Congratulations!!! 63 lbs. is great and just think what would have happened if you did not have the band. I would hate to see myself now if I did not have my band, I was at 280 when I got mine 3+ years ago, I would be well over 300 lbs. by now.

Bless those wonderful people who developed the band!!!

Most Active