I need lapband.....

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/10 9:43 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
Good Morning,
 I'm going to post a link here because I am looking for a certain group of people. If this link doesn't relate to you then just ignore it. I'm not looking to start anything over here. I have other motives for doing this.

Thank you.
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rantsandraves/4154210/I-need-link s-to-lapband-horror-stories/
SkinnyKat
on 4/11/10 11:32 pm, edited 4/11/10 11:33 pm

You love your daughter, right?  Phrases like "stinkin daughter" and "her ******g life" really lead me to think you care more about the money involved then your daughter's personal happiness. 

Band Operations:

LB Surgery September 2009 

LB Slip August 2011

LB Operation due to irritation to the diaphragm causing referred pain to the brachial/vagus nerves  May 2012

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/10 11:43 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
On April 12, 2010 at 6:32 AM Pacific Time, SkinnyKat wrote:

You love your daughter, right?  Phrases like "stinkin daughter" and "her ******g life" really lead me to think you care more about the money involved then your daughter's personal happiness. 

Really ? So I am being judged on my potty mouth and this means I could only care about the money involved ?

Okay if that's what you think then whatever.
LeaAnn
on 4/12/10 12:04 am, edited 4/12/10 12:04 am - Huntsville, AL

Pumpkin, Honey, you KNOW this is the blow sunshine and rainbows up each other's asses about our crapbands forum!  If that's NOT what you're here to do, then you MUST be some type of horrible persoin--the kind of person that wouldn't love their own daughter.

I suggest any closet bandhaters that just happen to be lurking on this board to post to this thread with Pumpkin's requested info:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rantsandraves/4154210/I-need-links-to-lapband-horror-stories/

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/10 12:07 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Do you think I need to buy this book ? Will it help me ?

http://snarkerati.com/celebrity-gossip/files/2008/01/dr_phil_book.jpg
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/10 12:46 pm - AZ
On April 12, 2010 at 7:04 AM Pacific Time, LeaAnn wrote:

Pumpkin, Honey, you KNOW this is the blow sunshine and rainbows up each other's asses about our crapbands forum!  If that's NOT what you're here to do, then you MUST be some type of horrible persoin--the kind of person that wouldn't love their own daughter.

I suggest any closet bandhaters that just happen to be lurking on this board to post to this thread with Pumpkin's requested info:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rantsandraves/4154210/I-need-links-to-lapband-horror-stories/

I just PMed Susan with my cell phone number, Pumpkin is free to call me or her daughter is free to call me.  I'll help in any way possible.  I'll help talk her through current band issues, revision options, insurance issues, anything I know, I will help.

L... would you please quote me here?

Thx.

Nic M
on 4/13/10 12:55 pm, edited 4/13/10 1:01 pm
On April 13, 2010 at 7:46 PM Pacific Time, MidwesternGirl wrote: On April 12, 2010 at 7:04 AM Pacific Time, LeaAnn wrote:

I just PMed Susan with my cell phone number, Pumpkin is free to call me or her daughter is free to call me.  I'll help in any way possible.  I'll help talk her through current band issues, revision options, insurance issues, anything I know, I will help.

Thx.

Pump, get in touch with MWG, wouldja? Or MWG would you please contact Pumpkin? She needs all the help she can get for her daughter. I'm not sure who blocked whom! 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/10 1:05 pm - AZ
On April 13, 2010 at 7:55 PM Pacific Time, N. M. wrote:
On April 13, 2010 at 7:46 PM Pacific Time, MidwesternGirl wrote: On April 12, 2010 at 7:04 AM Pacific Time, LeaAnn wrote:

Thx.

Pump, get in touch with MWG, wouldja? Or MWG would you please contact Pumpkin? She needs all the help she can get for her daughter. I'm not sure who blocked whom! 

I blocked her.  But she now has access to my phone and email address.

I'll help any WLS person.

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/10 1:21 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
On April 13, 2010 at 7:55 PM Pacific Time, N. M. wrote:

Thx.

I will PM her my number tomorrow when my daughter is at school.
 Please tell her i SAID THANKS.
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/10 12:59 pm
On April 13, 2010 at 7:46 PM Pacific Time, MidwesternGirl wrote:
On April 12, 2010 at 7:04 AM Pacific Time, LeaAnn wrote:

Thx.

I passed it on.  Thanks a lot Michelle.
Most Active