Any Other Surgeries on the Horizon?

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/11 2:40 am
Good question!

Goodness YES am I looking forward to some plastic surgery (not the actual surgery, pain and all, but the results!!!)

My insurance (thank you God!) will pay for a complete super -duper major adominalplasty if I meet 2 of their conditions.  I figure the two that will be easiest to meet are 1. weight loss of 100lbs and 2. hanging stomach skin  

I've always had major issues with carrying most of my excess weight in my stomach so even with good weight loss, I expect to have a lot of padding in that area along with some sagging skin. In combination with the tummy tuck I would like to pay on my own for lipo to help create a waistline and to remove some fat around my bra line on the sides and back.  Even at a more ideal weight (have been there once before) it is a real problem to get clothes to fit properly, with so much excess weight all in one area. It would be such a treat for me to be able to have clothes fit right. Going down sizes is terrific, but when they still have to droop in places just to fit my tummy it's dissapointing.

My own personal goal with this surgery is to get to 175 which is 88lbs down. If I get to that point I will call this surgery a raging success. BUT that is not enough to get my insurance to pay for the tummy tuck, so I think that will be my extra incentive to keep things in gear until I reach 163 (100lbs down).

Trixie
Dropping_LBS
on 1/11/11 3:06 am
I would like to have  breast reduction.
Most Active