needs a new diet

nicole0515
on 1/12/11 8:23 am - NJ
Hi everyone my name is nicole and im 27 yrs old. i fell off the wagon for about 5 months now and i have 40 pds to lose not sure what kind of diet i should even do now. i was banded in oct 2007. my highest weight was 302 and right now im about 230. I want to be 190-180. only down fall is i just had my hip replaced and its very hard to walk around right now. after im better im gonna join a gym. i just feel like im stuck at this weight the lowest weight i was at was 205. i dont know what happened besides  my husband coming back into the picture. not sure if ne one can help me with this issue
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/11 8:39 am - Des Moines, IA
Hi Nicole,

Do you still have your post op surgery info that the surgeon gave you after your lap band surgery?  Can you make an appt with the Nutritionist with the group? 
There are daily posts on what people are eating each day, you could look for those.  As far as what to eat....   I usually have a greek yogurt for breakfast or a cheesestick.  Lunch is 3 oz of dense protein & 1/4 c of veggie or fruit.  Dinner could be the same amounts.  I also have a snack if I get hungry.  I try to get 60-70 grams of protein. Drink at least 64oz of water.  Exercise 1 hour / 5x's a week at least.
I find that if I journal, I do better with my weight loss.

Kristi
Most Active