Lets Bring Back the Food Pics????

jaxmom
on 1/14/11 1:22 am, edited 1/14/11 2:04 am

So, I have committed to recommitting, lol.....
I have a handle on MY diet (everyone is different..... MY PERSONAL dieting options are to stick with my dense proteins and cut back on the carbs... in fact, I am PERSONALLY trying to eliminate all carbs other than green veggies and some nuts for fiber/fat here and there.... I have committed to logging all of my foods/activities on fitday because it helps me to be accountable and also helps me keep my meals well-planned. 

Several months back, we had an ongoing thread where we posted pictures of what we were eating and a description of what it was. Some people added the recipes and nutritional info. I know, for me, it kept me accountable for my food choices and helped me and others come of with other meal options when we were bored of what we were eating....... Is anyone interested in keeping that thread going??? I am going to start posting tonight and hopefully people will jump in when they make something healthy and delicious that they want to share.

Thanks and have a great day

Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

cheyenne000
on 1/14/11 1:48 am
VSG on 03/25/16

Wonderful idea.

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/11 2:17 am
Looking forward to this. Drat, I've already made 2 new recipes this week and no pics! 

Trixie
jaxmom
on 1/14/11 4:47 am
me too, i made a gorgeous seafood marinara stew that was delish..... oh, well..... there's tons of meals ahead of us : )
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

Most Active