Bandsters: U will NOT believe I'm posting this!

grannymedic1
on 1/14/11 10:43 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12
Thanks Maria, you are right; you are fair. Where did you find this and how? I am constantly checking out surveys, studies, etc. yet I seem to miss some.

Now, I am afraid this is going to stir up another war, but  Maria is not a ***** again!

I got snacks off it last time, but I am off the prednisone now so it won't be nearly as good but it keeps me entertained.

Sue

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

MARIA F.
on 1/14/11 11:29 am - Athens, GA
The link to it is on that blog listing I posted. I'm thinking it was on Bariatric Tiimes.

And Granny.................STOP SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT ME! Lol.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Kate -True Brit
on 1/14/11 4:16 pm - UK

I believe it! Your posting, I mean! You may lose your cool sometimes, but your personal experience has not been such as to make you love the band! And you are a fair person.

The article was interesting. I once got totally blasted by someone who now has me blocked (!). I posted that I personally knew (or knew of through being told by the person whose patient they were) of three banded docs. My friend the anti-bander demanded their names. Meaningless to her  but when I gave them, she then blocked me!!

And, of coures, Dr. Curry (who sadly does not have that thread here any more).

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

MARIA F.
on 1/14/11 4:30 pm - Athens, GA

Well ty.

Yes I noticed Dr. Curry seems to have disappeared. Maybe they'll get another band doc on here.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active