Flatout Flatbread

mommieof3kidz
on 4/5/11 9:50 am, edited 4/5/11 9:53 am - Coos Bay, OR

I was curious how many have tried these and what their favs are?

FLATOUT TRADITIONAL
Original
ItalianHerb
SundriedTomato
Garden
Spinach  

LIGHT FLAVORS (less calories and carbs)
Light Original
Light Italian Herb
Light Sundried Tomato
Light Garden
Spinach
Honey Wheat  

FLATOUT HEALTHY GRAIN
Healthy Grain White Whole Grain
Healthy Grain Multi-Grain

Healthy Grain Harvest Wheat-100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat  

FLATOUT MINIS
Mini Harvest Wheat-100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat
Mini French Toast  

FLATOUT KIDZ
Kidz White Whole Wheat  

FOLDIT
Artisan 5 Grain Flax Artisan
Rosemary & Olive Oil
Artisan
Traditional Country 

FLATOUT EDGE ON (baked flatbread crisps)
Edge On Four Cheese
Edge On Garlic Herb
Edge On Multigrain
Edge On Sea Salt

TANYA 
Banded - 02/17/2011 * HW - 210 * BW - 207 * CW - 135 * GW - 130 (happy where I am)
NO Pre-Op Diet - ALL Weight Lost Has Been Since WLS!!!
NO Fills Given - Working With An EMPTY Band * Updated 02/19/2012
BA - 12/16/2011 - Large A to DD's :)

Lisaizme
on 4/5/11 10:53 am - TX
I can only get a few of the flavors where I live..  the italian, the light italian and the original.  Sometimes the light original.

What I can get, I like and so does my nonbanded family.

My son uses them like a tortilla.  I use them to make bandster pizzas.  :)  Great recipes on their site.
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

naph_jam
on 4/5/11 1:29 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
I've had the original, spinach and multigrain.  They were all great.  I do the bandster pizza's or use them to make a turkey roll up.  I've done the original with turkey and spreadable cheese, like blue bonnett or the weigh****chers.  I also use them with chicken taco fixins.  Basically anything you would normally use bread/crackers with.

Hislady
on 4/5/11 1:49 pm - Vancouver, WA
I tried them but they wouldn't go down. I'm empty now so plan to try them again soon.
mommieof3kidz
on 4/5/11 3:29 pm - Coos Bay, OR
Thank you for all your replies. I will figure out where I can buy them and pick me up a couple different flavors.

TANYA 
Banded - 02/17/2011 * HW - 210 * BW - 207 * CW - 135 * GW - 130 (happy where I am)

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 4:11 pm - San Diego, CA
OMG yum - the Light Italian Herb is my fave!!!  I brush them with EVOO, sprinkle with garlic salt & ground pepper and bake at 400 for 7-9 minutes.  They get crispy and thus pouch friendly, not doughy.  From there, I can use it for a pizza or use it as chips with fresh hummus.  Delish!
melly37
on 4/6/11 12:26 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
Yummy, Lisa!!  I am going to have to try this!

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

mommieof3kidz
on 4/6/11 2:08 am - Coos Bay, OR
On April 5, 2011 at 11:11 PM Pacific Time, LisaBeezee wrote:
OMG yum - the Light Italian Herb is my fave!!!  I brush them with EVOO, sprinkle with garlic salt & ground pepper and bake at 400 for 7-9 minutes.  They get crispy and thus pouch friendly, not doughy.  From there, I can use it for a pizza or use it as chips with fresh hummus.  Delish!
That sounds yummy! My friend has had her band a couple years or so and she emailed me her recipe for hummus. I have always bought mine but here is what she does:

Dump a can of garbanzo beans into food chopper, add olive oil and garlic or sun dried tomato and chop away.

TANYA 

PaintingChef
on 4/5/11 10:45 pm - TN
I've had several of them and... I have to say I'm not a fan.  I think that for what they are, they are REALLY thick and the Italian Herb one, in my opinon, had kind of an artificial taste.  I use Lahvash bread.  It's MUCH thinner and the sheets are huge so I cut them into thirds and get 12 wraps out of a 4-piece pack.  It's harder to find but if you have am Earth Fare, Tader Joe's, Whole Foods or a Fresh Market type store, you shouldn't have too much trouble.  Although, surprisingly enough, I actually found them at WalMart a couple of weeks ago, I was really surprised!!
My blog:  PaintingChef

mommieof3kidz
on 4/5/11 11:38 pm, edited 4/6/11 8:54 am - Coos Bay, OR
Thank you for your opinion as well. I will check on the other that you mentioned. Maybe I can find them around here.

TANYA 

Most Active