NSV

javier rosario
on 4/21/11 1:35 am, edited 4/21/11 1:41 am - NJ
from size 58 pants to a loose fitting 50 in two months..  can now last three  3 minute rounds in muay thai without the urge to puke in front of everyone in my muay thai class..  and just got myself a mountain bike    havent been on a bike in years for fear of the rims collapsing under my weight and sending sparks flying everywhere while I slam my head into a tree while screaming loudly like a little girl!!!  lol 
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/11 1:43 am
Thats EXCELLENT!!!  Keep up the great work.

I dont know about you, but I prefer the NSV's to the number on the scale...  the NSV's are real life ya know?? Its those "little" things that keeps us going!!!

Way to go!
javier rosario
on 4/21/11 2:17 am - NJ
i feel like im waiting for a court apperance everytime i go to get weighed in..  
Donnamarie
on 4/21/11 2:46 am - NY

LOL now that is some visual! 

Congratulations!  These are better then the numbers on the scale. 

I just walked up 4 flights of stairs to get to my clients apartment.  I thought my thighs would explode in a firey gush of blood.  I made it though!  LOL

"Accountability first to yourself, then nobody else matters"

psychomom
on 4/21/11 3:02 am - China Grove, NC
YAY !!!! Great job :) 
Oh and thanks for the laugh .I have yet to try the bike the for just the same reason ! LOL

javier rosario
on 4/21/11 3:03 am - NJ
my apartment is up a hill and two flights of steps...  I no longer sound like darth vader breathing when i get home... my wife thought she married into the dark side...
Tina1025
on 4/21/11 4:06 am - MD
Congrats!
javier rosario
on 4/21/11 4:21 am - NJ
thanks
javier rosario
on 4/21/11 5:41 am - NJ
NSV =  non scale victory
Most Active