Seminar Done n Over

wannalose4boo09
on 4/27/11 11:56 am - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
I went to my seminar today.  I really like the sugeron he is really nice.  Tomorrow I am goin to call n set up an appt to see him for the 1st time n see about a sleep study too.  And what other appts I can make too.   If I can I am goin to see if I can make one or 2 of them the same day as a support group.  But the place is alot closer than the last place I went thru.  

Thanks for listening  & I can't wait to join u people on the Loser Bench!!

Hugs
Vickie

jrspriggs
on 4/27/11 1:35 pm - MD
Yeah, how exciting! I wish you all the luck, hang in there insurance companies make you jump through some hoops, but your day will be here before you know it!
Jenny S
wannalose4boo09
on 4/27/11 2:29 pm - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
According to the insurance lady at the center I am goin thru you don't have to do anything like a supervised visits with ur PCP or anything.  But who knows

crystal M.
on 4/27/11 9:59 pm - Joliet, IL
Yeah!!!  You desrve this.  You have been trying to get this surgery for a long time now.  And good for you for not giving up when it didn't work out the first time
wannalose4boo09
on 4/28/11 12:09 am - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
Thanks you so so very much.  I called I have my first Visit with the sugeron on June 9th.  Then next wk I am goin to call my pcp about a sleep study done.  

Most Active