been quite awhile since i posted.

LindaLouWho
on 5/1/11 8:24 am - Parker, CO
have hit just past the 80 lb mark down to 168 fron 251 since my new birthday feb 10 2009 i am so happy to have my band. my life has changed so much. my diabetes is so much better in control and i am so much smaler. I can see the 100 lb mark coming on and am even considering altering the goal to 120lbs. I have my life back and still almost daily marvel at the wonder of the bones in my wrists and my new found collarbones and holy cow are those little things really my thighs? I could not have done this without my band or the support and guidance I got from these boards in the early stages to help me down the right path. do i always do and eat the right things. hell no. but i try every day took my quarterly measurements and am just astounded at how the inches keep coming off even though the pounds seem to creep off. thank you OH family and friends. hopefully some of you from way back will see this hugs to you all hope your journeys are taking you to new heights as well. for all of you newer folks hang in there its ok to be scared, frustrated or just plain pissed some days just keep after it. you know how to work the tool just work WITH it not against it. the war is won in the small battles along the way!!

Linda Lou

Happily banded since Feb 2009

Lisa O.
on 5/1/11 10:04 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Well, hello, stanger! 

What a great treat to see you post today!  I'm so happy to read that you're doing so well.  80 lbs!  Wow!

It sounds like you have a great outlook and are happy and healthy.  You can't ask for musch more than that!

Keep checking in.  We have hundreds of newbies that need to hear the success stories of bandsters that succeed.

Best~
Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Most Active