A month from today(Jean's book) will be goin on a trip LOL

wannalose4boo09
on 5/20/11 11:17 pm - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
A month from today me,my daughter n my parents are goin to VA to visit my sister,BIL n 2 nephews.  I am taking my bandwagon baook to read on our 10 hr car ride. 

Vickie

Jshivery
on 5/20/11 11:42 pm
Revision on 03/10/16
I just got it and I'm almost half way through it.  Its a wonderful book, but I have 1 question?  Dont you get sick driving and reading?  I get horribly sick, even if I'm driving and the passenger is reading I get sick...its really weird!!!  Anyway, happy reading and safe travels!!

mommynurse75
on 5/20/11 11:47 pm
Can someone please fill me in on Jean's book? I am interested but not sure what book everyone is talking about. thanks

wannalose4boo09
on 5/21/11 4:11 am - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
http://jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com/

Check out the site above n u can order Jean's book.  She is a one her too

Jean M.
on 5/21/11 4:24 am
Revision on 08/16/12
They're talking about my book, Bandwagon, Strategies for Success with the Adjustable Gastric Band. It's sort of a giant encyclopedia (572 pages) of band advice. You can order it by clicking on my Bandwagon banner ad at the top of the band forum page, or by going to jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com and clicking on the image of the book cover on the lefthand side of the page. Or, if you'd like an autographed copy, send me a PM or write to me at: [email protected].

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

mommynurse75
on 5/21/11 11:26 am
Thanks, I just ordered your book!! Excited to get more tips and advice! Thanks

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/11 11:49 am - San Diego, CA
I call it my "Bandster Bible."  Just sayin... :)
Jean M.
on 5/21/11 10:35 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
Thanks, Lisa, but be careful saying that, because the captain of the Bash Jean Brigade calls me "the Annointed One." I can write a Bible, but I sure can't walk on water!

Jean

author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/11 3:27 am - San Diego, CA
LOL...okay I'll watch what I say ....NEVER.  Trust me, for every Jean basher there are 500 supporters.  Not a keen ratio IMHO.  Plus, I like you as a person (dare I say!).  *EGADS*
Jean M.
on 5/22/11 9:46 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
Lisa,

Some day we've got to get together and practice walking on water together!

Jean

Most Active