Dont understand!

qmed2002
on 5/20/11 6:01 am

I have fallen off the wagon for a few weeks now and I have lost 5 lbs, I don't understand. I might have lost 5 lbs of muscle. I just got a temporary promotion at work and it has been hard getting use to the new schedule. I need people to yell at me, so here is your chance

Jean M.
on 5/20/11 6:55 am
Revision on 08/16/12
You want to be yelled at for losing 5 lbs and getting a promotion at work?

I'm not up to that task. Maybe if you post something on the main surgery forum with a title like, Bandster Wants to be Beat Up...?

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

qmed2002
on 5/20/11 7:15 am
But I have not been eating right and I know I am not getting my daily protein in take, plus I have very bad foods. I don't want to go back to my bad eating ways, but I have. And I don't want to go back to being 265 lbs. I really need to get back on track. I want to be health!

Donnamarie
on 5/20/11 7:22 am - NY
LOL Jean.  I am sure they are up to the task there.  Too funny.

"Accountability first to yourself, then nobody else matters"

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/11 8:11 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On May 20, 2011 at 1:55 PM Pacific Time, Jean M. wrote:
You want to be yelled at for losing 5 lbs and getting a promotion at work?

I'm not up to that task. Maybe if you post something on the main surgery forum with a title like, Bandster Wants to be Beat Up...?

Jean
or she could try selling a book.
Jean M.
on 5/20/11 10:30 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
or she could try selling a book.

Excuse me? What does that comment have to do with the subject of this thread?

author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Lisa O.
on 5/20/11 11:42 pm - Snoqualmie, WA
Who posted that nasty comment?  I can't see it.  I must have them blocked.

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Jean M.
on 5/21/11 1:27 am
Revision on 08/16/12
I'm about to hit the Block button myself.

Jean M.
on 5/21/11 1:34 am
Revision on 08/16/12
It's interesting that another person would resent me because I wrote and published a book and expect to be paid for it. Since Pumpkin X doesn't behave a bit like Mother Teresa, I doubt that she's a believer in charity work, so I can only conclude that she's never had to earn a living and/or she's a member of the I Deserve Something for Nothing club.

songbird5769
on 5/21/11 8:48 am
Adjustable Gastric Band on 07/07/11
And by the way the book is teriffic and extremely helpful!!
Most Active