Da Vinci or Torani?

jkhawk8
on 7/16/11 3:50 am - Alexandria, KY
Which syrups do you like better and why?  Thanks.

Lisaizme
on 7/16/11 4:51 am - TX
I don't notice any difference in them.  I buy Torani s/f choc. syrup through amazon.com because it has the best price on the 3 pack ( and I have it on 6 month auto order so I don't pay shipping either). 

I buy DaVinci at my local Drug Emporium/Vitamins Plus because that's what they carry and their price is good (about 5.00/bottle), but sometimes they don't have the flavors I want.

In that case, I buy DaVinci from Netrition.com because they have the lowest shipping that I've found so far.

enjoy.
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

MARIA F.
on 7/16/11 8:22 am - Athens, GA

I prefer DaVinci. Both are good. I usually buy DaVinci sf. I do though have one or 2 of the Torani, and one of another brand.

I used them in protein shakes, sf pudding and oatmeal. Some ppl use them in coffee, tea or water also.

Liz mentioned that Netrition has the cheapest shipping for them. Also if u have a TJ Maxx/Homestore nearby, they get a shipment of them in a few times a yr. I think they are usually $5 or $6 when they have them.

FormerlyFluffy.com

TigerDi
on 7/17/11 6:28 am - Cloquet, MN
Try Sam's Club and Wal Mart.  Sam's prices are really super good.  I use either brand as both are good.  I use the sf vanilla (small amt) in my water.  I buy it by the case.  I have it everywhere (office, purse, car, friend's house etc) so its always handy!  When eating out I even put it in my water.
DiAnna
TigerDi                
MARIA F.
on 7/17/11 9:15 am - Athens, GA

The Sam's and Walmart in my area only has about 3-4 flavors. Good prices though. I like a larger selection though. I usually get at TJ Maxx, but was thinking about Netrition since shipping is good.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Hislady
on 7/17/11 8:00 am - Vancouver, WA

I prefer the DaVinci because to me the Torani has a funny after taste to it but that could just be my taste buds.

Jean M.
on 7/17/11 1:42 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
I agree with Hislady about the funny aftertaste of Torani. I mainly use DaVinci's caramel flavor, sometimes vanilla.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Most Active