how much weight did you lose during liquid diet?

thiknena19
on 9/27/11 4:25 am - bronx, NY
i weight myself yesterday and it says i lost 20 pounds will confirm that thursday when i see my surgeon....:) i cant believe its only been 2 weeks since i been on the liquid diet!!!!

ps. i made my friend weight herself to see if it was true that unbelievable!!!!!!!

oneday100s
on 9/27/11 5:42 am
I had lost 18# in my 2 weeks and that was with a little bit of cheating! Congrats to you.
vlp1968
on 9/27/11 5:57 am
I was only on liquids for a week- lost 3.5 pounds. I was dissapointed, but I think they put saline in the IV during surgery, I lost 5.5 pounds the next week- on mushies.
Tooty
on 9/27/11 9:08 am - Germantown, TN
I lost 12 on my pre-op.  I didnt lose another pound for about 5 months after surgery before I got some restriction...now that was frustrating!! But I finally got restriction and the rest was history ;o)

Good Luck with your surgery!! 
Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
Iam_with_the_Band
on 9/27/11 2:54 pm
Wow! That's great!  Did you lose a lot with your pre-op diet?  I lost 17 with my LowCarb pre-op diet and then another 24 while I was working up to eating my full meals.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

KellyR222
on 9/27/11 11:31 pm
I lost 19 pre-op and gained some back after surgery - the first few months after surgery for me were frustrating - b/c i had no restriction - but I'm feeling great now.

thiknena19
on 9/27/11 11:46 pm - bronx, NY
well i was on liquids 5 days before surgery (no cheating at all, im being strict for once!!!) and its been 10 days since my surgeryand have another week of liquids, until mushies.  i feel so full all the time its awesome... i am afraid im not getting enought liquids in tho which scares me :/ i am even back to work and i do feel tired but im completly back to normal:)  i love my band, and my god for making me one of the lucky ones:)

thanx for the response guys!!!

Most Active