discouraged

jessielynn0521
on 10/30/11 4:29 am - Ronkonkoma, NY
I have looked into some of the gyms in my area to try to find one that has the indoor pool hopefully I will be able to locate something close.  I have a inground pool at my house but its already winterized so that is doing me no good.   I was just disappointed in myself because of the cookie because I know I have no self-control when it comes to unhealthy eating otherwise I would not be overweight and needed surgery. 

Jessica

Hislady
on 10/30/11 12:40 pm - Vancouver, WA
I know the feeling I have fibro too and it's like we get punished twice for exercising. The day we do it and at least one day after! Another thing that is easier on the joints is a recumbent bike that's about the only thing I can do because there aren't any pools near me.
jessielynn0521
on 10/30/11 11:03 pm - Ronkonkoma, NY
I can do small amounts on the bike with the neuropathy in my feet after a few minutes I am in such pain.  I can do the upper body workouts of core secrets (LOVE that workout) and I do as much lower body as I can tolerate but I know not to push myself too far or I will pay for it for the next few days.  So sorry you have fibro also I would not wi**** on my worst enemy

Jessica

Most Active