In bandster Hell!

Angi
vanIwaarden-Garcia

on 11/9/11 9:28 am - Alamosa, CO
 OK...I had a complete unfill about a week and a half ago and at first I was still tight.  All of the inflammation from my band slip must be gone now...BECAUSE I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME!  I am still only eating my measured amount of food... 1/2 cup, mostly protein, but DAMN I could eat me some food!  So I eat my meal and then I think about food nonstop, until it is time for me to eat again.  If any of you have experienced this, how did you deal with it?  I have not been hungry in over a year and I am finding disturbing and distracting.  I am so happy to not be in pain anymore.  Eating had become and unpleasant chore and now I enjoy it again, but I need some advice.  
Angi vanIwaarden-Garcia
Have Fun, Learn Much, and Celebrate!
Surgery Date 8/13/2010
Heaviest Weight 256
Current Weight 156

Laura T.
on 11/9/11 5:11 pm - Abingdon, MD
Feeling your pain indeed Read my post if you would like. I have had my band for about 5 or so years, and I'm starting to like the referral to it I saw on here as "Choke chain" lol
JUSTJUNQUIES
on 11/10/11 7:16 am - Citrus Heights, CA
RNY on 04/04/12
I just had fluid removed 3 hours ago , and I am scared to death that I will be starving , I already have gained back 50 with a tight band , now I don't have restriction and he wants me to LOOSE weight this month.
Might be an interesting holiday season

Donna Q. --5'8" -60 years old
Band 2005
hw320 sw276 lw with band 195 gw 160-180? 
Bypass 4/4/2012
pre sw 258 lw RNY 162 cw 203

mary101678
on 11/10/11 10:47 am - RI
VSG on 07/10/12
Could you possibly keep up an hour or so of exercise every day?
I know that is the only thing that has helped me over my humps in the past. I am making a lot of sacrifices to get it done, but I feel without that exercise, I am doomed, band or no band. Admittedly, it's far easier with the band, but I've also noticed the exercise seems to reduce my cravings, of which there are MANY!!
Good luck and hang in there!!

Cheers!
Mary

Most Active