hard work deff pays off!!!

thiknena19
on 11/8/11 10:41 pm - bronx, NY
so i had the lap band 9/19/2011 and already have lost 34 pounds i mean i love the feeling:) i have been excersising like a maniac from 1 hr in the morning to 1 hour at night, all cardio. and eating pretty small meals:) my surgeon couldnt believe im losing so much with the lap band, he said im losing as much as someone who had the bypass :) just wanted to share that with u guys :) i am so proud of me!!! 

easy way out?????????? NEVER!!! THIS IS THE HARDEST THIS I HAVE EVER DONE!!!!

ON THE LOSERS BENCH AND IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD:)

Jean M.
on 11/8/11 11:24 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
Keep on workin' it, girl!

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

vlp1968
on 11/8/11 11:49 pm
You are doing awsome! Keep it up.
Lisa O.
on 11/9/11 12:01 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Congrats!  You're doing great!

Best~
Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

thiknena19
on 11/9/11 6:39 am - bronx, NY
THANK YOU LADIES :)

Thundergrrrl
on 11/9/11 10:47 am
Awesome! Keep it up! And don't get discouraged if it slows down as you lose more and more. It eventually has to ;) 

Highest Wt: 274 / LAP-Band Low: 180 / Sleeved at 233 / Goal: 160!

thiknena19
on 11/11/11 12:07 am - bronx, NY

i know it will slow down thats why now im trying to get as much as i can off :)  thank u girl seen ur pics u look amazeballs will be like u in a yr or so :) 190 is ultimate goal:)

Thundergrrrl
on 11/11/11 8:37 am
You're so gonna make it! Keep it up and you can't fail! I can't wait to see your pics a year from now :) Keep us all updated. You are super committed so milk it while you can ;) 

Highest Wt: 274 / LAP-Band Low: 180 / Sleeved at 233 / Goal: 160!

carol468
on 11/9/11 11:49 pm
Wow you are doing super,  it has taken me  9 months to loose 37 pounds.  I'm starting to get so frustrated, I go to curves 4 days a week and walk 4 days a week for 30 minutes.  Maybe I need to excersise more.  How many ccs are in your band, I have 6ccs and I don't feel any restriction.  I'm going back to my doctor next Wednesday for another fill because I've actually gained a couple of pounds.  Well, congratulations to you..... keep up the good work...
thiknena19
on 11/11/11 12:19 am - bronx, NY
AWW that can discourage anybody but stay focus, idk ur weigh but since i was 329 i lose faster, i have a friend who had the lapband 2 months before me and i have lost double what she have lost,  she was 250 starting tho. i have an empty band, havent had any fills yet because im doing well and i have alot of restriction.. and yes excercise, excercise, excercise!!!! i workout in the morning for an hour i do atleasr 6 miles on the bike and weight training and then after work as well, i do about 35 mins on the bike about 8 miles, tredmill and the eliptical all for 20 mins each and some weight training :) like my doctor says chalenge ur body, try and be intense even if u have to stop to catch ur breath :)  :) also i have a very strick diet (during the week that is) 1 boiled egg white at 9, 1 5oz yogurt at 12, oatmeal 4oz at 3, and a 4-6 meal of veggies and meat around 8. remember no eating and drinking, wait an hr before u start ur liquids and drink up to 46-64oz of water, i also eat apples(small) if i feel hungry in between :) i love apples

thank u very much :)

Most Active