Stomach

jlo669
on 11/14/11 9:22 pm - bohemia, NY

what is a good way to start losing it.  All my weight is in my stomach what type of ex have you tried that you found made you lose inches and flatten your stomach. I know there is no miracle but anything thanks.

bleumonique
on 11/15/11 4:01 am - los angeles, CA
The truth might hurt...but you WILL see results! 

Discontinue eating ALL bread, pasta, rice and refined sugar.  You will lose, and most especially in the abdomnal area.  May take a few weeks to get past the carb addiction phase, but it will happen.  Have some sliced apple or unsweetened apple sauce to get through the cravings.

Be strong, drink your water, work your band and know tha tyou can do this!

Monique
http://www.meetup.com/Lap-Band-Meetup/
Highest weight: 275; Consult: 265; 2 wks Pre-Op (5-14-10): 255;  current weight (9-26-11):

Largest Size: 24; Pre-Op Size (5-14-10): 20; Current Size (9-26-11): 14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

jlo669
on 11/15/11 4:07 am - bohemia, NY
Thanks I can't eat most of those things anymore anyway lol!!! But I still have a carb addiction to baked scopes lol!!
Angi
vanIwaarden-Garcia

on 11/16/11 11:54 am - Alamosa, CO
 There are no exercises that will make you lose inches off your stomach.  That being said, any exercises you do for your abs will tighten the muscles and make the fat on your stomach look better.  As you continue to lose weight it will look better and better.  Unfortunatly our body type is our body type and if you are pear shaped then you will have to work harder than an hourglass shaped person, but someday you will get your waist back.  :)
Angi vanIwaarden-Garcia
Have Fun, Learn Much, and Celebrate!
Surgery Date 8/13/2010
Heaviest Weight 256
Current Weight 156

Most Active