a happy post!! 50 pounds down since surgury 5 months ago

thiknena19
on 2/23/12 10:45 pm, edited 2/23/12 10:47 pm - bronx, NY

So many accomplishments since my surgery :) here we go, finally bought a belt not at a plus size store but a regular belt 2x fit. I didnt need an extension seat belt on the plane and i fit in perfect in the seat. Someone else can sit with me now on a 2 seater on the bus :)For once i dont hear "Oh you are so big" instead i hear "You are so pretty." Its refreshing to not be stared at all the time. So much i want to do now that i am smaller, applying to other jobs and on my way to getting my apartment :) Having WLS has been the best thing I ever decided to do, i feel like now i can get my life started!!
Its not been an easy ride sometimes i have to fight myself not to eat junk food, so planning ahead is working perfectly!!! also exercising in the morning....

I love my band :)

nrhunt1972
on 2/23/12 10:57 pm
 Congrats...you should be VERY PROUD of yourself 
NanaB.
on 2/23/12 11:01 pm
 Congrats on working your band!! May you have much more success with your band!!
 Are you overall Happy with your Band and want a postive environment to stay on track? Join us and become a member of our Happy Lap Band Group Keep it bookmarked! http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Happy_Successful_Banders/ 

SueBee01
on 2/23/12 11:26 pm - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
Way to go! I hope to follow in your footsteps. I too started out at 330. Keep up the good work and positive attitude.
 Sue

marymcd54
on 2/24/12 12:18 am - Warwick, RI
These are the best posts to read! good for you!
I know what you mean, I got on the bus this morning and sat next to a friend in a smaller seat and I said ooo did I sit on you? she said now we both fit now!
Marylmcd

thiknena19
on 2/24/12 12:29 am - bronx, NY
thank you guys :) very proud

Thundergrrrl
on 2/24/12 1:43 am
I'm so happy for you! Do you have pictures?

Highest Wt: 274 / LAP-Band Low: 180 / Sleeved at 233 / Goal: 160!

thiknena19
on 2/24/12 3:42 am - bronx, NY
thank u thunder, have to take some new ones. will post soon :)

michele1
on 2/24/12 5:46 am
Revision on 07/07/15
AWESOME!!!!!!! Way to really rock that band..........there is no stopping you!!!!!!

Michele
-Mari-
on 2/24/12 7:14 am

Way to go!! You are doing a great job, you have accomplished so many positive things. I hope your weight loss journey continues to be a great one!!!

Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
Most Active