looking for a lap band fill center

Beta1973
on 7/9/18 8:36 pm
Lap Band on 07/25/12

Hi There, I just relocated to Seattle and need my lap band adjusted. Any doctors suggestions, please?

NanaB.
on 5/14/12 6:52 pm
I dont' want to scare you but many US surgeons may take you and offer fills/or unfills, but they WILL NOT help you if have complications, those are two different things.

My previous surgeon used to offer fills to those that went to Mexico, but one girl lap band eroded into her stomach and my surgeon would NOT remove her band, it was a legal issue, many surgeons are NOT obligated or will not take on the responsible of complications from a band they did not place. SO make sure you ask if they will help you if complications arise.

These types of issues has also driven up the complication rate with the band, because many surgeons will not offer afercare to those they did not band.
 Are you overall Happy with your Band and want a postive environment to stay on track? Join us and become a member of our Happy Lap Band Group Keep it bookmarked! http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Happy_Successful_Banders/ 

Sairy30
on 6/12/12 4:52 pm
Pacific Nutrition and Wellness does fills for people banded in Mexico and they are just north of Seattle in Edmonds. They have a great program for all stages of your lap band. I was really happy to find them.
lparrott6
on 7/24/17 11:05 am

Does anyone know where a lap band fill center is in the Federal Way area?

Linda

Most Active