Meetup reminder for all Baltimoreans and others nearby

MBsRNY
on 5/29/12 1:37 am - Baltimore, MD
Remember our first scheduled meetup for anyone in any stage, any variety of WLS is this Sunday, June 3.   For this first meeting we'll gather at 3 PM at the Starbucks in Canton on Boston St. in Baltimore.  Parking is easy...it's in a strip shopping center.

The assumption is that we'll talk at this meeting about how often and where to meet (many folks have expressed a desire to move around the area to give everyone a chance at geographic proximity at least sometime)!

Really looking forward to meeting my fellow travelers on this road  and exchanging tips, stories, recipes and support for one another!

Melissa
  HW 270, SW 257, Surgery date: 4/25/12...        
Christina M.
on 5/30/12 1:12 am

I'd love to come, but I have to work, but will definitley be interested in future meetings

MBsRNY
on 5/30/12 1:19 am - Baltimore, MD
hi Christina....sorry you won't be able to make it.  Someone will post when there's the next meeting, but I'm also trying to assemble a list.  If interested, would you friend request me?

thanks, Melissa
agnesfarias
on 5/30/12 3:57 am
This sounds like a great idea!  It's been months since I've logged into OH, and today I'm glad I did.  I'd like to attend Sunday's meetup. 

Agnes
MBsRNY
on 5/30/12 4:38 am - Baltimore, MD
Great....looking forward to meeting you.
Most Active