dumping

cdisanti
on 8/30/12 7:50 pm - CA
I am 3 years out with my band and have not had any problems...But this week i am having major dumping issues.Any long term bandsters have this problem? i didn't think this was an isue with it.

pineview01
on 8/30/12 9:43 pm - Davison, MI
What do you mean by dumping!  Just wondering if you are meaning the reaction to sugar RNY have or something else.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Iam_with_the_Band
on 8/31/12 7:28 am
I have never heard of this with the LapBand.  I suggest if it continues, you mention it to your doctor asap.  It could be a sign of something else - not related to the Band.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Tooty
on 8/31/12 8:35 am - Germantown, TN
I've had it once or twice.  It usually happens when I have been really strict and eating mainly protein and then I have something with a lot of sugar....it can happen. 

If you have been eating normally, it might be something else like low blood sugar...might want to get it checked out. 
Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
Stephanie M.
on 8/31/12 8:37 am
 Reactive Hypoglycemia (dumping) can happen without any kind of WLS.  If you are experiencing these kinds of symptoms all of a sudden, you should see your doctor.

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Most Active