pain in sternum area

nickilin
on 10/15/12 2:07 pm
I was banded 5 yrs ago. I am battling some sort of sore throat bug. Early this morning I woke and had or dreamed I had gerd. All day today my throat hurts like I'm getting sick and also when I swallow anything I have a stuck feeling. Doesn't hurt in my back like when I have been stuck before. Everything is going down just fine. No pb 's . Any ideas?
pineview01
on 10/15/12 5:14 pm - Davison, MI
You could have a sore throat bug.  You could be having nighttime gerd.  What you are describing is how mine started.  If it goes way in a few days and doesn't come back you will  know.

Hope you get feeling better soon/

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Jean M.
on 10/15/12 8:41 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
Your throat hurts like you're getting sick how? Getting sick with a cold or strep throat?

What you're describing could be reflux or it could be an upper respiratory bug. If it's still bothering you today (Tuesday), I'd call your surgeon, just to be safe.

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Most Active