Old Timer Revisited

sierra62
on 12/7/12 8:01 am - SC
I haven't been on OH since my anniversary last February. Just wanted to check in say that there is life after having your life ruled by what clothes you can fit in and what the scale says every morning. One thing I've learned is that,for me ( only me) that when I had "productive burps" at night or heart burn, changing my eating habits took care of the problems. I eat my bigger meal at the middle of the day. I listened to my body to know when I was full, not based on the amount of food I had on my plate. My weight has remained relatively constant over the years. If it starts going up, I get on the tread mill and check to see what's going on in my emotional life. Good luck to each person reading this. Keep up the challenge and soon your life will be more than the size of your body.
BMI36.2/ 24.4  /24.4
Surgery/Current/Goal
267           180    180
 Size 12!  At Goal!   Life is Good!
prek-3
on 12/7/12 9:13 am - Hollywood, FL
Congratulations Sierra!
Good job! I love what you said,"...keep up the challenge and soon your life will be more than the size of your body."
Thanks for stopping by and sharing,
prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Kate -True Brit
on 12/7/12 6:13 pm - UK

Well done! I know the band doesn't work for everyone but you, Prek and I are three of many who prove it can be done and loss can be maintained!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

kootenay
on 12/11/12 12:25 am - Canada

good for you!  Love that you take action (on the treadmill) when you notice small increases.

I think far too few of us exercise enough! 

Kootenay

Ask me how I got rid of my keloid scar!

MARIA F.
on 12/20/12 11:27 pm - Athens, GA

Good to see another old timer on here! We see so few since most have either revised or just opted for band removal. Congrats.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active