TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/16/15 10:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Goo Tuesday Everyone,

Life offers us no guarantees nor another day to live on this earth. Today I am grateful for waking up to a beautiful world and another day full of second chances to make better choices both in life and in food. I am so grateful for Obesity Help and all these forums that have been a active part of my life for 10 yrs. now. Grateful for the amazing conferences that they put on and for all the wonderful friends that I have made since my WLS and by being part of OH. Grateful for God in my life, my faith and answered prayers along with my family, friends and life itself. Grateful for all the things that I can now do since my WLS that were only dreams or wishes before my surgery. Life is SO much better since my surgery 9+ yrs. ago. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed and safe day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active